The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are the alternatives for Adsense in your site?

kks_krishna

affiliate
HI,

What are the alternatives ad networks you are using in your site? We have several net works in the market. I am using Kontera in my website apart from adsense. It gives me some extra income through intext ads. Please post your opinions. I also use Amazon affiliates for selling books. But the referral fees are very low.

The only one I use as far as ad networks is concerned is Adsense.

I do, however, also have specific text ads through Linkworth, as well as some ads I`ve set up between myself and another organization which are on a yearly paid in advance basis.

Do you use linkworth?
How is it?

The only one I use as far as ad networks is concerned is Adsense.

I do, however, also have specific text ads through Linkworth, as well as some ads I`ve set up between myself and another organization which are on a yearly paid in advance basis.

Have just signed up for BidVertiser to run on some sites but as yet have not installed it on any of the sites.

Do you use linkworth?
How is it?

I like Linkworth.

They have two options. First one is where I could get 70% of revenue, they get 30%. Second option is 50% each, which is the one I use. The 50/50 split means that they help to push your site to prospective advertisers so I probably get more people to advertise on my sites that way, even though I get less in revenue percentage-wise.

Linkworth receive money from advertisers, then pay a percentage over to the `partners` who run the ads on their sites. They provide the code etc.

The best way to get all the details is through the Linkworth site here, they explain the various forms of advertising on it.

You could try the Yahoo! Publisher Network or Microsoft adCenter.

Alternatively there is Adbrite and Chitika.

Kanoodle and Valueclick might also be worth looking into.

- Matt

I think YPN is available only in USA. Do you have any other information about YPN? I am from India, don't have access to YPN :)

KP can you expand on that one please,in the context of loosing your account or what ????

I have never had an account with them. I wouldn't waste my time but I have friends that conduct tests on these networks and they were poor paying, keyword targeting was poor and not one good thing came out of the report.

It's for the type of people that can't get AdSense, YPN and so on.

KP

banners
Back