The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are benefit of social media site.

there are so many benefits of social media
1. promote yourself.
2. contact with new people
3. Get Instantly news
4. get more traffic (business perspective)

There are many benefits of Social Media:

For Professional use :

1. Social Media Help to increase our website traffic
  2. Social Media build new customers
  3. Provide direct feedback
  4. Retaining Old customers
  5. Quick Popularity
For personal use :

1. Promote yourself
  2. Contact with new people
  3. Get Instantly news
  4. Connect with old friends

Hi @azgold :D I have shared this infographics to show that everyone benefits from social media differently. It depends on your intentions, interests and goals, all these things can be considered as motivators. Here we see Top motivators of over 72,000 Social media users globally. They responded why do they use social media. For me this question is a bit similar to " What benefits do you expect to get from social media sites?"

Maybe it's my browser but I can't see anything except
there. Too bad, I'd like to see it. :(

I kept adding, "Too bad, I'd like to see it" to my post above but it kept disappearing for some reason. :confused:

Maybe, if I just share the link, your browser will open it? URL of the pic: https://blog.globalwebindex.net/wp-...6/Top-10-Reasons-For-Using-Social-Media-1.png

That worked, thanks!

Geez...researching or finding products is the lowest on the totem pole. Still, I think the reasons on the right side of the graphic are opportunities to engage with an audience for growing your followers, which of course, increases product/offer exposure.

Although, come to think of it, couldn't news and networking also fulfill that?

I am with @Garry s primarily to drive a narrative about your company or project. If it is for personal use it should be to present your strenghts.

Yes, @azgold , why not? :D
I am also thinking about Quora: is it a social media site or not? Many people network there also.
and also try to attract more leads :rolleyes:

My thoughts when I looked at was around promoting CPA offers. But yes, I'm sure you're right about using them for lead generation or branding!

I've read that Quora can work really well.

When you're creating content, it's important to remember that you have a direct connection with your audience. This means that you can create content that is organic and authentic. You don't have to worry about censorship or approval from anyone else. You can just be yourself and let your personality shine through. Of course, this doesn't mean that you should disregard the opinion of others entirely. But it does mean that you have the freedom to create content that is true to you and your brand. So go out there and be creative! Your audience will appreciate it.

Well the benefit its that you can make a lot of money and change your life with patience and consistency .In this days we are lucky as you can make a living using social media amd you just need your phone .Unfortunately many people lose time on social media instead of using social media to make money

• You can flood social media with an army of bots and influence public opinion
  • You can track people and do things to them
Basically social media is a trap --government and police love it

Social media can be used for marketing both bad and good too.

banners
Back