The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are accelerated mobile pages (AMP)?

AMP is used for optimized mobile web browsing. So essentially it makes websites load faster for mobile users. By doing so, AMP leads to a lower bounce rate, more engagement, and ultimately a higher ranking.

AMP is a open soure framework by google to improve your page experience on mobile optimized websites . AMP optimized sites are generally easy to use compared to non amp sites on mobile .

Everyone probably must have encountered AMP while performing a web search on cellular devices. So AMP is an open-source framework developed by Google in collaboration with Twitter. The goal was to create a better and faster experience for the growing small screen searchers.

The framework has simplified the HTML for creating lightweight web pages by following streamlined CSS rule.

Google -- "Do as I say and not how I do OR we will punish you"
You don't need Google or plugins to make fast loading web pages if you know coding --that's the truth.

Google -- "Do as I say and not how I do OR we will punish you"
You don't need Google or plugins to make fast loading web pages if you know coding --that's the truth.

You're right it is the truth
But most people don't have your technical skills

Mine didn't fall out of a tree ... I taught myself ...
I had -0- technical skills when I started in 2001.
My premise is: I should understand what I am doing so I know how to fix it when it breaks. Trust me --code is always broken by other people's changes most of the time.
Take the time to learn or hire competent people --if you ever want to get anywhere.

MI
Back