The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What am i doing wrong with push traffic?

MbAzazel

affiliate
Hi guys,

So I'm new to push traffic and am also not very experienced with affiliate marketing in general. I opted for push because it is supposed to be newbie-friendly but I'm kind of stuck... I'm looking for some advice on what to do with push traffic on zero park.

I run the campaigns on Zeropark and till now I've spent 155.59$ on traffic and got only 1 conversion of 1.60$. You can see that my ROI is terrible and I don't know how to change this. Up till now, I ran 6 campaign's and I can't seem to find patterns to optimize them.
upload_2020-5-17_14-12-7.png

Up till now, I focused on cheap geo's and running sweepstakes to get some insight with these low hanging fruits. I run mainly offers from maxbounty of Bigbangads. First with no landing page and now I'm running one offer with a spinner landing page.

The creatives I used on the campaign that is still running:

upload_2020-5-17_14-22-55.png

upload_2020-5-17_14-20-4.png

upload_2020-5-17_14-20-31.png

upload_2020-5-17_14-20-59.png

upload_2020-5-17_14-21-28.png

This is the data:

upload_2020-5-17_14-26-18.png

What should I do, change, or add for a better ROI?

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-17_14-16-44.png
    upload_2020-5-17_14-16-44.png
    11 KB · Views: 9
  • upload_2020-5-17_14-17-22.png
    upload_2020-5-17_14-17-22.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 10
  • upload_2020-5-17_14-17-50.png
    upload_2020-5-17_14-17-50.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2020-5-17_14-18-21.png
    upload_2020-5-17_14-18-21.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2020-5-17_14-19-5.png
    upload_2020-5-17_14-19-5.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2020-5-17_14-19-31.png
    upload_2020-5-17_14-19-31.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
thanks for providing details, that will really help!
as for creatives, first - why do you use English instead of native to the target geos? secondly, you use English only or English as a browser language? thirdly, check your capital letter as in my opinion your headers and body texts look like draft - start every new sentence with capital letter or Every Word WIth Capital Letter as it makes your message look more official. Your "call to action" - "claim your prize" is the same everywhere, so when a person receives all of your 5 notifications, he is more likely to skip them, as the body text is almost the same in every version. And I won't click your pushes as the icons are "burnt", which means that each and every affiliate already used it billions times , so the users are blind to that. As the landings are not shown here, I can't tell if your notification message correcponds with pre-lander/ landings, but check that, too :)

thanks for providing details, that will really help!
as for creatives, first - why do you use English instead of native to the target geos? secondly, you use English only or English as a browser language? thirdly, check your capital letter as in my opinion your headers and body texts look like draft - start every new sentence with capital letter or Every Word WIth Capital Letter as it makes your message look more official. Your "call to action" - "claim your prize" is the same everywhere, so when a person receives all of your 5 notifications, he is more likely to skip them, as the body text is almost the same in every version. And I won't click your pushes as the icons are "burnt", which means that each and every affiliate already used it billions times , so the users are blind to that. As the landings are not shown here, I can't tell if your notification message correcponds with pre-lander/ landings, but check that, too :)
This is so helpful @Darjan Gardinovacki, thank you so much! I'm definitely going to implement this.

Do you have white/black list? You can try new angles. What is the creative's CTR? Landing page CTR?

No, I don't have a list. is this something I can ask my manager?
I'm trying to come up with easy to translate the angles, as I'm using online translators. I'm not sure if they'll translate correctly. (I have a low budget to test.)

I paused the campaign now to apply your feedback before I had 1.339 redirects on the whole campaign.

This was the CTR per creative before
upload_2020-5-18_20-49-41.png

The CTR on the landing page is 0% unfortunately ( Maybe I should test a new landing page too, this one is very aggressive)
upload_2020-5-18_21-3-52.png

I'm going to try to fix all of this and run it again to see the results. Can't wait to have this campaign back up:D

This is the landing page I'm using btw;
upload_2020-5-18_20-57-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-18_20-52-4.png
    upload_2020-5-18_20-52-4.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
If you have CTR 0 on your landing maybe you didn't make good setup ;)

You can talk with the tracker's support and test it with them.

• RON traffic? Run of network --not targeted.
  • Why is cheapest the best?
  • Personally, I find: "you have won" --total bullshit
  • Your CTR is awful clicks/impressions

This is really helpful too. I thought because I had quite a lot of visits tracked on this lander but no CTR to the lander, that the issue must have been the lander itself. thanks!

I m always wondering if those spinning tools and 'fake' google or whatsoever 'winning visitors' are not way too deceptive methods that increases the CR but also the 'deduction' risk as final lead quality is fairly poor.

I m always wondering if those spinning tools and 'fake' google or whatsoever 'winning visitors' are not way too deceptive methods that increases the CR but also the 'deduction' risk as final lead quality is fairly poor.
Of course the quality of the leads is low. Especially when people find they don't win anything

You guys have a point. sweepstakes are maybe not what I should be promoting
What niche/ type of offers are newbie-friendly and not too crowded?

You guys have a point. sweepstakes are maybe not what I should be promoting
What niche/ type of offers are newbie-friendly and not too crowded?

Why you think anyone who makes money will share his niche / offer and make it crowded and competitive?
If you are with low budget just try with free traffic.

banners
Back