The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What Affiliate Network Is The Best?

nice2share

affiliate
What affiliate program you are working now that makes you huge earning? As I know affiliate marketing is earning bigger than other monetization. Is that true?

It really just depends on what type of stuff you want to promote.

If you are into physical products then sites like Amazon.com, Cj.com and ShareASale.com are all awesome.

If you're looking for CPA type stuff I definitely reccommend checking out Peerfly.com or AboveAllOffers.com.

If you are looking to promote digital products then Clickbank.com and Avangate.com both rock.

But also for other more obscure niches you might just have to do a bit of hunting around in Google to see what's out there because it might be a niche where there's a killer niche store with an in house affiliate program that would covert better.

"As I know affiliate marketing is earning bigger than other monetization"
Yes !
If you have a large amount of traffic. Come join our network.
Affiliate Ads Media
Thanks

Go with proven(newbie friendly) networks like MaxBounty and PeerFly.I would like to say CPA Beyond but I am not here to advertise our network.
Test several networks,but great way to start is incent marketing for building up your budget.So I can recommend you few nice incent networks like CPAGrip,MGCash,CPALead,Blue Track Media,Adscend,Adwork,etc.There are a bunch of really great networks out there with superb support and you should pick up few networks here Affiliate Marketing Networks

It all depends on what you want to promote. Every network has its positive points. My only really advice is that you need to use several networks and ramp up traffic as you get paid. Stay in touch with your account manager which will not only help you learn more, but also give you a better insight into what you may need to do better--or stop doing. We are all human, we are in this business to make a living for ourselves and the more we work together, the more synergy can take place.

There are many networks that are great and there are many networks that have great advertising- if you get my drift. Great networks work hard and are almost always available to respond to you. this is something my own father taught me before he died. He told me that the weight of a business lies in the dedication that the weakest link puts forward.

Hope this helps.

Go with newbie friendly networks like Maxbounty and Peerfly.
Both of these networks are awesome.

If you are looking for incent then go to CPAlead and CPAgrip. these networks will auto approve ur application!

banners
Back