The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What affiliate is my target?

imextsc

I am currently running a mobile contents site, including ringtones, games and wallpapers. I don't know how to recruit more affiliates and what affiliates I can target on?

Hi imextsc,

Who are you currently targeting?

Social mobile networks are a great start, you'll get tons of mobile users and social networking platforms are a good fit for games and wallpapers.

Another thing to consider is WAP sites - they are a special form of website tailored to mobile handsets rather than your usual web browser.

Cheers,

Thanks Julia.

I tried to search different keywords to find affiliates, its came out a large amount of related websites, some are big companies, some are personal websites. Both are valuable but which one you think will be more effective on running CPA? I also tried to send emails to the potential affiliates but the response rates were not my expectation. So I now want to recruit affiliates on the forum, do you think I can try this?

Hi imextsc,

Forums are one way to get the word out and recruit. Some affiliate forums allow an announcement about your affiliate program. For instance we do, but we prohibit programs that involve any type of download, so you can't advertise here. But other forums you could, just need to read the rules. Each forum is different.

However, the best way to leverage forums is to get involved, help people, answer questions without being self promotional at all. Have a good sig. More people will see your sig up in the discussion areas than will see your one ad down in an advertising section of a forum.

Thanks Linda.

I'll try to answer more people questions to increase my reputation but it really needs more time to build a relationship with them. Thats why I always think of affiliate marketing is not an easy job.:D

Oh yes..forgot something important I want to ask. As previous I mentioned, I'd sent out emails to the potential affiliates but the response rates are not good. That's another problems, how do I attract their attention to read my email? My email subject 'business cooperation', content about my company's info and expressed that I am interested in advertise on their website. Anythings else I can also include in the first email? Please give me some ideas, thanks a lot.

"Business Cooperation" is a REALLY bad title.

I would delete that as spam without even opening it.

Mention something about their site in the title.

"John, There's a Spelling Mistake on Your Artcle About X" has a lot more chance of being opened than "Buisiness Cooperation"

Show them that you have looked at their site and know a little about them. (Of course, I am assuming you aren't just spamming).

banners
Back