Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What about PPV

linkerback

Jerry
affiliate
For starters,

50k A DAY !!!!! Damn, really awesome

My question, I'm pretty new in affiliate marketing (like 3 months now) and everybody told me to first master in one thing. I choose PPV to start my affiliate career.
Can you tell me what the best tip would be for PPV,
And do you think that PPV is still a good choice for affiliate marketing

Kind Regards and many repsect to you

PPV can be very profitable if you understand how to use it and set up a campaign but you need to make some test and spend some money before get real results. Are you ready for that? Also need to search a lot to find which URL works and which not.
I use PPV LeadImpact and to enter you need to deposit 1000$ what you can use to spend on your campaign.
For successful PPV campaign you will need right offer, right URL and simple, eye catchy landing page in a format allowed by service you use...

For starters,
Can you tell me what the best tip would be for PPV,

The best advice would be to get a good tracking solution like CPVLab. It's an investment, but it's well worth it!

It's virtually impossible to run profitable campaigns without decent tracking, because the only way to optimize your campaigns (this is how you turn a losing campaign into awinning one) is to gather data. Oh, and don't skimp on your hosting, you want this to be fast and reliable as it's the foundation of your business. Get a VPS @ ServInt or Beyond.

And do you think that PPV is still a good choice for affiliate marketing

Hell yeah! ;)

MI
Back