The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Went through hell and back and I am known as mikulabc

mikulabc

affiliate
My first personal website was made back in 2005 www .mikula .gnx .at -> now redirecting to my actual blog

The first sold local website was a joomla site for pizzieravenezia .org back in 2008 where i charged 200$ for the package

My first try to earn with Adsense was creating sites on freehosts and putting adsense on them related to the soccer european cup 2008 austria/switzerland and clicked myself on the ads, after 2 days made 25$ and got the code sent back home, 2 days after entering the code I got suspended (fraud clicks)

Well, then I made a break and travelled around the world when I ended up in france in 2010 and started living at my gf's place and didnt work but stayed at their parents house 1 entire year, that's when I developed an entire knowledge of SEO and was able to build sites from scratch in matter of minutes and knew almost all wordpress plugins and went through hundreds of strategies to backlink and social media and so on and so on but was never consistent when something didnt work from start and I was never patient, so I ended up wasting my time trying to find an automated way which almost always made my earnings crappier then what I could have made them.

I then made a break again and when I moved to austria vienna in 2011 I started to develop this software with a friend called the blog creator, you can view the video of the software in action here yt watch?v=4UsJ2xqs4fk it made me over 1200$ per month in adsene revenue until my network got taken down by google and all sites deindexed, so I now started again from scratch and decided to build mini niches and rank them to get the traffic converted into sales as affiliate

any questions?

Last edited:
banners
Back