The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Weirdest Blog Comments

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I get some of the weirdest blog comments sometimes and decided to start sharing them just for fun. Feel free to add your own too.

This is not the weirdest by far, just the only weird one I have gotten so far today.

This was in reply to an announcement about AffiliateClassroom. Nowhere in the post was there mention of a Zack or a Trevor.

Hahaha! I love it, just absolutely love it when Zack says "GROSS!" at 3:15 or something? ?

is that trevors actual butt? hahaha lolz! ?

I wish I would have saved some of the others. I love the ones that are just pure gibberish and make no sense at all. I'll share more as I get them.

Ohhhh, just found a doozy in my spam folder. Love this one.

It was in response to a Google Affiliate Network announcement. Nothing to do with food or dieting. It included links to some diet site, so the poor guy is trying to sell something. Read it closely.

Hi congrats on a nice and informative article. Here are a few things to hold in mind never omission any meals, some folks remember that if they bound off a meal that will give the door open to binge on the holiday foods and deserts. That is not the case, by jumping a meal you will become little, flagging and more thirsty. You will end up growing a eating machine and you will end up squeezing yourself before you know it. Whatever weight-loss come on you have reached would be all at a loss. So how do you take your and weight loss regime dafe, don’t leave yourself to get in that state of affairs.

Funny, I always wondered what would happen if I "jumped" a meal.
I guess I'd become "little and flagging". :p

Who writes this stuff? Cheap translation software????

Ok here's one that's interesting. Nice of them to let me know their spam comment is SPAM! :p

Hi, this is a spam message but i want to let you, the website admin and other people who are thinking about making a website know about this great site. The site im advertising offers FREE cracked software such as blah, blah, blah and more... Again it is 100% free... There are no scams. Blackhat SEO Forums (Link to a BH forum removed).

If you dont know what those programs are you really shud check them out, they are powerful tools (one of which im using to spam this blog) that will help you dominate the google search engine for your specific keyword. If possible please keep this on your site and let others find out :) Thanks

Ya RIGHT, I'm going to leave this spam message about about how to spam, plus how to illegally crack software PLUS leave the link to a bad neighborhood like a BH forum on my blog. Sure! :rolleyes:

That's an AWESOME site. What a great idea! Bet he gets lots of link love!

The one about Meta tags for the kid's bday totally cracked me up!

Its all work of spammers and their bots. Its a shame really. I get over 200 spam comments a day whcih thankfully Akismet traps 99% of them.

I just wish people would take the time to read and post a relevant comments. It would add value to the blog while giving them a backlinks that would stay there forever.

banners
Back