The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Weird Habits?

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
Do any of you guys have weird habits? I often have tongue slips where I suddenly sound scouse, Irish or scottish :p Its not really a habit but its weird.

I read my texts out loud whenever I type them. It's kinda bad and embarrassing so I'm definitely thinking of changing it. LOL

I don't do any weird habit but i think pointing out someone who pronunciate wrongly perhaps the weird habit.

I pick at my lips. Like I pick the skin off. It's weird. I know. It's also really bad.
I also pick at the skin on my fingers. Around my nails.
When I'm getting really angry or stressed out, I flick.
I go a little crazy when people are tapping or whistling. Like something goes off in me and I get all nervous and twitchy, and can't listen to it.

When I'm bored I make this weird squeaky noise with my lips and teeth. I usually don't do it around people but sometimes I forget and it just comes out and everyone is like "Stop it, that's so annoying." lol Yeah, I'm weird.

I also pick at the skin around my nails and I tend to bite the inside of my lips sometimes.

I have to look at and touch my keys at least twice before I leave the house. I need that extra confirmation that I am not forgetting them.

Oh, and I break into song at any given moment. Not loudly, it's usually under my breath, but it happens.

I have to walk back to the car to check if I locked it almost every day.
Sometimes I'm already 10 minutes away when I remember and I just have to walk back, check if it's locked and walk away again.

MI
Back