The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Websites and niches

Naro

I have been thinking of what niche suites me best.
I sat down, then wrote on a piece of paper what I enjoyed doing and what I knew the most about those things for me to go with.
In the meantime I kept on looking for web-site builders that wouldn't stress out my pocketbook.
I looked at Free websites and some that were low cost this does not mean I won't upgrade later on, just right now I want to keep my expenses affordable.
I visited the Squidoo website, I paid thier fee to begin some of the training they offered to me.
They said you need a website in due time to make good money I would one.
But I like what offer but paid bills yesterday and I have a couple others Need to pay on before I'm I have free money to use.
I ran across a website that will help you to find your niche.
So I when ahead and fill-out the online form using the the list I made up on the piece I mentioned earlier.
Now I'm waiting for a response that from that site.
I contiuned my search looking for my niche on my own.
I ran across a company that offerd free web-site and hosting called Free Store Club.
I read the site info and listened to the president's audio presentation.
The web-site and hosting is free and Linda like you said they want you to upgrade to where you are paying for the web-site and the hosting monthly.
I wasn't suprised by upgrading you could affiliate marketing from their Golden Membership web-sites only.
Ethier way if I go for the Free site or their Golden web-site where I pay them.
I keep the profits for the sells for that web-site, that makes wonder about their pitch.
I want to try Free Stroe Club pay the $ 50.00 monthly fee so I can do Affilate Marketing from it as well as sell other products.
They clothes, shoes, jewelry, it's like going into Wal-mart.
I love to shop, compare prices, and look at what's sale.
I'am sorry for being so long winded but friends have thought this for three days.
Does anyone know anything about "Free Store Club" is it a smart and safe step for a Newbie to take
Plus getting help to find my niche was that mistake? .:rolleyes:
my niche was a mistake?

It is great that you found a niche that you love. It is easier to write content on the subject when you enjoy it. As for free store web I have never heard of them .

Instead of using free hosting you should invest in a bit of money in buying a domain and hosting as this will only help with your SEO in the long run and IMO you will gain more customer trust when you have your own domain with hosting.

You can also try to research in blog software as they are easy to use.

I hope I have put you in right direction.

From what I've read "Free Store Club" is MLM not affiliate marketing.
So that's certainly not where I would start.

May find some info here.
"Free Store Club" scam - Google Search

I'm not saying at all it's a scam, I don't know anything about it.
It's just that a good way to research opportunities is name + scam or name+problems.

Hi

Hi all,

I am with linda in this mean that scams are all problems.You can report any scams in this site scam.com/.

Thanks,

Your friend,

Kazuya.

I don't know about "Free Store Club", but it is a good idea to begin with something you are interested in. That's easier for you to update your content. But to get more money, sometimes you need to learn and do something you are not familiar.

These are Real people who are also Sure Fire Wealth members that are putting forth the effort and action required to build a business in various Niche markets. You can visit these sites and also read the interviews and site overviews. The purpose is not to show you people making millions of dollars with their websites but to show you how ordinary people have started on their journey to online success. So As me Free Store Club is a very nice system. As a free member you can get discount on all the products. If you want residual income you have to work hard and sponsor two people. If you upgrade with two sponsored people under you then you become eligible for residual income from the compensation plan.

From what I've read "Free Store Club" is MLM not affiliate marketing.
So that's certainly not where I would start.

May find some info here.
"Free Store Club" scam - Google Search

I'm not saying at all it's a scam, I don't know anything about it.
It's just that a good way to research opportunities is name + scam or name+problems.

Not that I like to disagree with people - however I would like to throw my .02 in here - looking for name+scam usually pulls up affiliates reviews of the product as they try to sell it to you with negative buzz marketing "I think x is a scam, click here to find out << aff link" - I see my affiliates do it all the time. It does depend on the niche - but keep an eye out for those that use 'scam' and 'problems' as nothing more than buzz to clicks...

If I were a newbie again and really interested in the program - I would get in touch with the vendor directly, perhaps see if I can speak to an affiliate or two, and test the whole system to make sure there are no leaks or sneaky tactics. It all comes down to enjoying what you promote and working with reputable people that endorse positive communication and business practices... If you like the products, the payout, the brand - then do your diligence and if it's clean - give it a go!

Best of luck to you with it.
NC.

I do agree with ncmedia. Sometime the affiliate marketers will go so far to badmouth other people product and push their products out.

Is there any other way that I can be sure that the product is really legit beside contacting the vendor because I had a bad experience previously. And to make it worse, the vendor is actually a reputable internet marketer.

Thank you.

Niche Marketing > Websites and niches

It wasn't easy and building this site up to average 60,000 - 100,000 unique visitors was no small chore. But I had a system in place as you'll soon see with your own eyes. Now.You can easily go spend money on Google Adwords or Overture to pay and get website traffic, but once you stop those pay-per-click campaigns, the traffic stops along with it. I tried this myself and figured it out several thousands of dollars later. And website visitors you pay for don't convert into a lot of money unless you have a page that converts really well or you are really good and know what you are doing.
When I started to weed through all the garbage out there in mid-2004, I finally found THE most important factor that can allow you to acquire an adequate amount of website traffic is with high search engine rankings. I'm talking about getting into the FREE listings (which is the most credible place to be).

Thanks

I am with linda in this mean that scams are all problems.You can report any scams in this site scam.com/.

Thanks,

banners
Back