The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Website traffic on weekends

gkd_uk

Hi

Do you recieve good traffic to your sites on the weekends?

Traffic to my sites falls on Sundays

What about your sites?

My traffic tends to be pretty much consistent thoughout the week, doesn't really make much difference whether it is a weekday or a weekend.

David

It seems that on my web directories the traffic is decreasing on weekends, although my other web sites there seem to an increase on saturdays. Sundays are like any other days.

- Meti

I help out at some forums, and without doubt the activity level is down on Saturdays and Sundays. On my commercial sites I don`t see much of a reduction though.

I heard or read somewhere that in Europe most internet activity is going on while people at work. In US it's probably opposite - you are being watched every step while at work and most of the internet surfing done at home.

I am wondering if this is also have some kind of effect on your weekend traffic depends on where is your targeted audience located...

Depends on niche ... niches that relate to peoples medium-long term planning ... homes, building, life-styles etc. can do well on weekends are people have the time to dream ...

Depends on niche ... niches that relate to peoples medium-long term planning ... homes, building, life-styles etc. can do well on weekends are people have the time to dream ...

Yeap mate. You have got good point there ;) Agree with you.

DON.

MI
Back