The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Website programs

SSContinental

affiliate
Greetings,
Can anyone give me some feedback if they've used Site Build It or BizZites for their website builder? They both have good features where you don't need to get too involved with the technical part of things. It seems like a good way to get a new site up quickly. Any advice or comments are appreciated. Thanks!

I have never heard of BizZites but I recommend Site Build It as a good option for newbies who need a system and support to get started.

Here's a good thread with tons of info about SBI. http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...you-want-know-about-site-build.html#post32150

My personal opinion is the best option overall is to start with a Wordpress blog. It's free, ultimately customizable and has plugins for whatever you would need.

To get off to a faster start you could take the money you'd pay for SBI and have someone set up your blog. Then to blog is as easy as using Word.

However if you are the type that needs a turn key system to follow SBI is a good option. Since I've never heard of the other and know tons using and happy with SBI I have to think it's the better option of the two.

Would you happen to know who can help me set up a blog? How much does something like that cost, if someone else sets it up for me? Or, maybe a good tutorial where I can learn to do it myself? Thanks for the info.

I'll PM you the name of the guy that does my Wordpress blog work. Very good and reasonable but I couldn't quote a fee.

Most hosts have a fairly automatic way to set up Wordpress if they have the Fantastico hosting control panel.

Here's a setup tutorial from Teli, one of our members and a WP wiz!
WordPress Tutorial: One-Click Installation With Fantastico

But even after you set up there are certain settings you need to decide on and plugins you need to control spam etc. So there is more to set up after the basic installation. That's why I'd just pay someone that knows all that stuff if you are like me and have more money than time. If you are tight on money, lots of people do it themselves and WP has a very good support community when you get stuck or you can ask here and Teli may be able to help.

I definitely agree with Linda. Wordpress or SiteBuildIt are the best.

I personally started with Wordpress, it is really not that difficult to work with.

MI
Back