The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Website hosting

cpafixman

Hi everyone

what do you guys recommend to use as a hosting provider and domain registration. im looking to build a niche website.

thanks

If you are looking for a quality then you can start with hostgator, cheap and best. If not, then buy a domain from bigrock and hosting from hostwinds.

I always use these sites for domain and hosting purposes.

Regards
IndeXer

Hi everyone

what do you guys recommend to use as a hosting provider and domain registration. im looking to build a niche website.

thanks

How much traffic you expect to get? If you are going resource intensive, you'll want to avoid shared hosting. For dedicated, I use Hivelocity. Very good support, and reasonable prices.

Also have shared hosting accounts all over the place (1and1, BlueHost, etc), and wouldn't recommend most of them.

We always recommend godaddy.com for domains and hosting :)
I don't want to pick a fight or anything, but why would you recommend Godaddy? They tend to be pretty focussed on upselling and not really great when it comes to support, in my own experience. .02

I have a VPS with InMotion Hosting and register my domains through 1&1 and a couple others. Very happy with InMotion Hosting and they provide great support. If you are expecting a large amount of traffic I would not risk it with shared hosting though when I started out years ago in digital marketing I used various shared hosting services like Hostgator.

There are many Hosting providers available. Don't you have any problem with money? Because with the price service quality varies. I think it would be better for you to do a research. It will help you to get the best option for you. To get complete comparison among different WordPress Hosting providers, you may take help from here: 2016 Best Web Hosting Reviewed (January Edition)

Hello. I have been using ipage for like five years now and I can say that the services have been improving day after day. They have some of the best options for you to choose from. Another good thing is that when you use ipage it is affordable, they have offers that will best accommodate you. Their unlimited space and bandwidth is something I always brag of.

My Fiend I have Over 40 Domain Names
i had Been in all Famous Hosting Providers (hostgator,hostwinds,bluehost,beyondHsoting Whitch i am Using Now)

My advice is
by the Domain name From Cheap Domain Names-Domain Name Registration-Transfer-Renewal: NameSilo this is where i buy Domain Names Now 8$/each Domain if u wanna renewal 8$ not like Godaddy if u wanna Renewal 12$ they Give free privacy policy godaddy u have to pay for it
hosting u can Go beyondhosting if u have much traffic but for ur case niche Website Sty With hostwinds Sharedhosting only 8$ a month better then other based on my experience as a web developer and internet marketer

Good luck
if u have any Question Feel Free To ask Me

banners
Back