The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Website Help

edricb2000

affiliate
I wondered on here, who can help generate ideas for a website. I have hosting and some content, but I want a full blown website. Also, I have a designer.

Plumbers say: Shit runs downhill and payday is Friday!
Your plan needs to start at the top or you will never see your payday --is my point.
You have to have a central strategy and design your tactics around that.
A *website* is not a strategy it is a noun.

"counting cats" might be a strategy and cats and pet cat related content might be tactics. (Tactics to attract traffic of some relevance [to cat owners?]).

Last edited:
You must to more learn about website. I'm beginner like you and I learn every single day about website, content, marketing,.... because I'm own working, you can check my site for more I idea about marketing if you like.

you can yose clickbank, or web hosting affiliate program. I prefer web hostings because conversion rate is very high

Hey, I tried a few hosting services affiliate program and i made $40 with 000webhost (Never got paid) and $2.50 with FloakiNET. I wonder if that Bluehost is any good? I visited your blog at art.blog and didn't see any referral link, so, how are you getting paid?

Hey, I tried a few hosting services affiliate program and i made $40 with 000webhost (Never got paid) and $2.50 with FloakiNET. I wonder if that Bluehost is any good? I visited your blog at art.blog and didn't see any referral link, so, how are you getting paid?
This is a very new blog.I need to update

banners
Back