The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

WebSEO Analytics Free Tools

bbriniotis

affiliate
Very recently we have published a new site called webseoanalytics.com that offers 11 powerful free seo tools. With these tools the SEO author is able

to:

1) Analyze the content of his page (Keyword Analysis, Duplicate Content Check)
2) Find the strength of his pages/domain (Domain Info Tool, PageRank and Multi DC PageRank tool, Link

Popularity Checker)
3) Check his bookmarks (Bookmark Finder)
4) Submit your site to search engines and directories
5) Compare your competitors ranking with yours (Keyword Battle)
6) ..and more (HTML Validation, Indexed Pages etc)

Also you are able to create customized reports by using your logotype, save them, print them, download them

and convert them to PDF.

These tools are absolutelly free. We would like to hear your feedback and your suggestions

discount scrubs

Our link analysis software reports inbound links, and even analyzes their ... In fact, you can use all tools of our software package completely free and ...

Its a nice site. I really liked it a lot. I suggestion i have for you. Try to include a tool in your list. Search engine rank checking with targeted keywords. It will complete your WEBSEO tool.

Its a nice site. I really liked it a lot. I suggestion i have for you. Try to include a tool in your list. Search engine rank checking with targeted keywords. It will complete your WEBSEO tool.
Thanks for the suggestion. We already have such a tool. It is called keyword battle and you can check your rankings, compare your competitors etc.

We just released an new free SEO Tool called Web SEO Analysis that allows the user to build full SEO Report for a specific URL.

It combines other SEO tools of the site into a single report and it allows you to analyze your pages, examine the most important factors that affect your search rankings and conduct:

* PageRank Check
* Keyword Analysis
* Bookmarks Search
* Incoming Links Check
* Search Engine Indexation
* HTML Validation
* Domain Info
* Page Analysis

All the above information are combined in order to analyze the page further, get valuable information and find possible errors and warnings.

Additionally if you are a registered user you are able to print, save, convert to PDF, download and customize all the reports that you create.

This tool was created based on the comments and remarks that users send to us.

Feel free to send your feedback and your suggestions in order to improve further the tools.

PS: Thank you for your comments, we are very pleased to see that our tools are useful for you. We'll be back with new tools and features within the next weeks.

I really liked it a lot. I suggestion i have for you. Try to include a tool in your list. Search engine rank checking with targeted keywords. It will complete your WEBSEO tool.

One of the best SEO tools available are the 'Firebug' and 'SenSEO' add-ons for Firefox.

Get the downloads, go to your page, and under your web browser add the key word you've maximised the page for. It will mark the site out of 100, and show you exactly what's wrong and what's right, and will tell you exactly why your page wasn't ranked higher than it was, and what to do about it.

Easy!

Try to include a tool in your list. Search engine rank checking with targeted keywords. It will complete your WEBSEO tool.

if you are a registered user you are able to print, save, convert to PDF, download and customize all the reports that you create.

Sorry for my late response, i was on vacations :D

Thank for info could you compare this with google analytics

Google analytics analyzes the Traffic. We currently analyze the onpage and offpage optimization of the page. In the next releases there will be more factors taken into account. Currently we do not get in mind the traffic ;) So our suggestion is that you should analyze your site with our tools and always check out the traffic with Google Analytics.

I really liked it a lot. I suggestion i have for you. Try to include a tool in your list. Search engine rank checking with targeted keywords. It will complete your WEBSEO tool.

Try to include a tool in your list. Search engine rank checking with targeted keywords. It will complete your WEBSEO tool.

We already have that tool. It is called keyword Battle. :)

banners
Back