The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Webmaster of the Year award

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkinnerW

I think this forgotten forum deserves a new live?

I have changed the title from the "Webmaster of the Year 2005" to simple "Webmaster of the Year"...

Now we can nominate and award the best of the best every year.

Only one little requirement for nominees - must be a registered member of UKWW community.

If you think someone you know should be nominated for the "Webmaster of The Year" award make sure to invite them to join our community.

I am sure Temi & Co will come up with some nice award... :D

All right, this seems to be a great game. I would like to nominate GKD Imran, since i think he advanced a lot in this year:)

Thanks Bagi and Temi. :)

I have learnt lots this year and I owe it all to people like yourselves. Thanks

Hmm.... I don't really have anyone to nominate, GKD UK, I'm sure you've advanced a lot by having a look at the votes you've received so far. However; I haven't had the pleasure to talk with you in any way, but anyway here's my nomination.

GKD, you get my vote :)

I think it's more like, which webmaster has advanced the most this year.

Regards,
Meti

I think it's more like, which webmaster has advanced the most this year.

Regards,
Meti

Ahhhh, I see!! I will try to find who I think is the best!! Not me of course!!, I usually keep my stuff Low Key and nobody knows it is me!! hehe :yes:

Hmm.... I don't really have anyone to nominate, GKD UK, I'm sure you've advanced a lot by having a look at the votes you've received so far. However; I haven't had the pleasure to talk with you in any way, but anyway here's my nomination.

GKD, you get my vote :)

Yes, and his biggest advancement is not arguing with me any more LOL. I remember his first post (that was a long ttime ago considering he now has over 2,000 post) when I was trying to point out error on his directory submission page and he seem to think the error was with my browse, I waved my Gandalf wand and ever since he always agree with my even when I am wrong :)

but now, he is more open to suggestion, that is why we all think he should win the webmaster of the year award :)

May be it's your long gray beard Temi, that calls for the argument, :tongue:
but he was pretty open minded when I gave him few suggestions for improvement...

Yes, and his biggest advancement is not arguing with me any more LOL. I remember his first post (that was a long ttime ago considering he now has over 2,000 post) when I was trying to point out error on his directory submission page and he seem to think the error was with my browse, I waved my Gandalf wand and ever since he always agree with my even when I am wrong :)

Lol :laugh: , I can remember that thread. :cray:

I have learnt lots over the year and still have a lot to learn.

When I first joined different forums, my posts were classed as spam because I did not know what I was doing :(
I then joined this forum and I can remember Temi was unable to submit to my directory. I thought it was Temi's site which had the error. But the good thing is, Temi did not ban me, argue with me or give me an infraction. He helped me understand and guided me in the right direction and from then I became a fan of UKWW and here I am now.

Thanks for all for the votes. Greatly appreciated

I see, well you can be proud of the man you are today, a webmaster that knows his own things and seriously, we've all been newbies and there's nothing wrong with that.

- Meti

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back