The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

web developing software

What exactly are you trying to do?

If you're talking basic web design then Notepad++ and just your web browser are fine.

For things like javascript or PHP you can use Netbeans.

I cannot tell you which one is best because I am just a learner.However, I am learning Dreamweaver. I think I will also try my hands on Notepad.

Here have some post you can take one from here. I can't tell you which is the best for you. Because which you can learn easy it's the best for you.
Go to digitaltrends.com there are many software about it. You can see details & choice which is the best for you. Hope that you can solve your issue from there.

The best tools depending on what you are trying to get your website to do and also what your technical limitations are.

Most posts so far have mentioned Dreamweaver, yes it's a good bit of software but isn't always the correct and only tool to use.

For most websites you need:

- Image Editor or Creator (Photoshop or Gimp)
- HTML/CSS Editor for the front end (Dreamweaver , Notepad ++ ect)
- Scripting Software depending on what language your using (Netbeans , Eclipse, Visual Studio)
- Database Software to help build any databases.

Hope this helps

Tom

Dreamweaver is great, but expensive.

I've been using SublimeText.com (nagware or one-time $70) for a long time now for HTML, JS, CSS and it's amazing. The multi-cursor is extremely useful for editing large blocks of code with similar variables. I was lucky and bought it back when they were practically giving it away.

There's a similar (free and open-source!) editor called Atom, which can be found at atom.io. I really like Atom, but it's multi-curser functionality isn't as nice (yet) as SublimeText.

Both editors are still pretty awesome, IMHO.

If you are a learner then Notepad++ and Dreamweaver are best for you. If you are a professional then Netbeans could be handy. From my personal experience i was having a good support from Netbeans.

banners
Back