The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

We as online marketars we have an advantage ?

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Hy all
In this hard times where people lost their jobs ,many small business are down it will be an advantage for us in the future ?
I am thinking that after this hard crisis that will come after coronavirus ,many people would orientate to make money online ,people will be more online and this can be an advantage for us in the future
What do you guys think ?

There is already a huge increase in people starting affiliate marketing now. The numbers of newbies has been on the increase for more than a month. Some of the niches are seeing well over 200% increase in conversions as well. Much of the affiliate space is suffering, however, much of it is converting with crazy high numbers too. I made the shift to other niches a couple of months ago and ROI's are through the roof!

The fact that people can't leave their homes is enough reasons to get into affiliate marketing. We are seeing a massive surge in pay per call affiliates the past 6 weeks. Mostly newbies.

I think what we are, and will be in the near future, seeing is --the realignment of retail B2C marketing as the result of the Corona Virus Pandemic. This is really an adapt or die moment. Many retail businesses are considering bankruptcy protection and many will end up liquidated < None or much less in-store foot traffic.

More people will be buying more things online and buying online will gain a lot more momentum for reason of this pandemic. Anyone doing business with an online presence should benefit by this trend and its acceptance by more of the public at large.

Downside is that the online buyer will become much more savvy and be able to recognize value and quality better. Sharpen your pencils there is more money to be made if you can adapt to the changes.

There is already a huge increase in people starting affiliate marketing now. The numbers of newbies has been on the increase for more than a month. Some of the niches are seeing well over 200% increase in conversions as well. Much of the affiliate space is suffering, however, much of it is converting with crazy high numbers too. I made the shift to other niches a couple of months ago and ROI's are through the roof!

I agree. I think there will be an increase in online activity after the corona crisis. We as affiliates who are already role players in this field may benefit if we do our home work and do proper research. I believe that more and more people will do their shopping online in the nearby future. So affiliates keep your eyes wide open and think out of the box.

I would say that majority of this people can't be skilled enough to be on so much experience to gain so much traffic in so little time for example absolutely and possibly. It's never too late to start all of this entirely and clearly, so I hope it will work out.

I would say that majority of this people can't be skilled enough to be on so much experience to gain so much traffic in so little time for example absolutely and possibly. It's never too late to start all of this entirely and clearly, so I hope it will work out.

The increase in online activity will not necessarily be due to affiliate marketing/online marketing alone, but it will also be that of normal buyers. I think that people's shopping behavior will be change after this crisis and more people around the globe will be either do their shopping online. At least those who have access to the internet and who are familiar with the use of the system. So more and more opportunities will become available for us who want to sell and do business online.

banners
Back