The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want to start PoD, have large YouTube Channel

Downtowndreamer

affiliate
Hi all! I'm new to PoD, I do have a YouTube with a million subs and organic traffic, 200k+ views a day- but audience is very scattered- video games niche.

There are so many platforms for PoD, I was going to just use TeeSpring, and run Ads via IG, and FB, I suppose I could use YT ads also?

am I selling myself short by only selling on one platform? I plan to drive traffic via ads, so splitting ad spend to send people to multiple platforms is dumb?

I'm very green here, but, do I need to make a FB page and IG for the brand, before I can run ads?

Like, would it be wise to have a separate IG/FB per demographic I'm targeting with a brand?

Not sure how to utilize my YT in this process, other than making shirts based on the channels demos. I have a FB page with 20k likes and one with 10k likes, but I'm thinking it might be best to start fresh? Or convert them?

thanks all!

Is there a way for you to filter the subscribers into niches? That would bring it all together for you.

You could also have your own ads show up on your subscribes when viewing your channel ans run a variety of print on demand stuff to see what draws interest. I think testing is going to get you where you want with blending PoD and your channel.

MI
Back