The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Want to start Email Marketing

Hello friends,
I want to start email marketing, I would like to request you guys to kindly suggest me with whom should I go with Aweber, GetResponse or Mailchimp or any other
Regards,
Thanks

How exactly will you be receiving and sending data? Via your own opt in forms or buying it?

What is the difference K. I am newbie in Email Marketing, so I do not have much idea. What I am thinking is to make niche specific lists of subscribers and then later push offers to them.

As far as your question of comparing between Aweber, GetResponse, Mailchimp etc.

Well, first off...totally steer clear of MailChimp. It's actually now against their terms of service to even send out affiliate offers....stupid as that sounds. Sure, some members I'm sure are still getting away with it, but...why would anybody want to risk building a list there, if you're an affiliate that is.

When it comes to Aweber or GetResponse...

To be honest, I think it really comes down to personal preference, and what you get used to.

I started off with GetResponse and was always pretty happy with them. I got used to their system, and their delivery was always very good.

However, many of the people I got to know through the years were always raving about Aweber.

So, I opened an account with them, and used it as well for about 6 months or so.

On the surface, I'd say that probably Aweber is a little bit easier to get used to. But, honestly...for
myself, I was just really used to GetResponse and simply liked it much better.

I also found that GetResponse hit the inbox a lot quicker after a person initially signed up..

For some reason or another at times Aweber might take up to about an hour before the first
email from their system would show up. I noticed this with some of the lists I'd signed up
for as well.

In the end, I just decided to drop Aweber, and stick with where I was always quite happy...GetResponse.

Again, I think it just comes down to personal preference and what you get used to.

Hope that helps a bit anyways...

What is the difference K. I am newbie in Email Marketing, so I do not have much idea. What I am thinking is to make niche specific lists of subscribers and then later push offers to them.

Well you can build opt in or squeeze pages to drive traffic to and get "opt ins" which means you're building your own lists - like with a weber etc. Or you can buy CAN SPAM compliant data feeds from companies meaning you buy email records and mail out.

AWeber or Get Response. Both are just as good as each other in my opinion.

I use AWeber personally. Such a bad ass & easy to use autoresponder.

All great comments above. =)

Email marketing is a conversation between you and your customers, and it’s your job to provide informative, engaging, and valuable content that they look forward to seeing in their inbox.

Make them smile, make them laugh, whatever you need to do to build up a relationship. It’s worth it.

Hello friends,
I want to start email marketing, I would like to request you guys to kindly suggest me with whom should I go with Aweber, GetResponse or Mailchimp or any other
Regards,
Thanks

Hello,

There are many software and companies that can be easily found over the internet. But as per your needs you need to best speed and daily work to be done, also I'm pretty much sure that you might also be concerned about the delivery rates. Well I have tried many free stuff over the internet also many companies who are well know in the market. Allast I'm at the point where I could find all that I'm concerned about, such as IP rotation, Domain rotation, Live Reports ( Opens + Clicks + Deliveries + Bounces + Blocks) and Test Send + Spam test Feature is really nice. People how are well known in the market doesn't mean that they are performing correctly. Imailunlimited they are really amazing people, the SMTPs, Domains and IPs are clean and I have never found them on "Blacklist" as I have checked with many companies they provide blacklisted stuff to there users. I would recommend you to please do check Imailunlimited and I hope your all needs will be fulfilled by them.

Thank you!

Hey guys,
Personally, I think that the best e-mail marketing software is www.getresponse.com
It has the most powerful marketing tools that may help you to build a good brand of your company. So, if you want to do a high quality email marketing, I think that GetResponse is the best choice for you. :)

Last edited:
banners
Back