The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Want to start a Movie and TV Shows Streaming Website

Rajesh jhamb

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to start a movie and tv shows live streaming website like Project free tv

Please guide me how can I start it? means is there any script or plugin which can fetch movies and tv shows?

Please help me

Thanks

You'd need to be careful because of copyright issues. Project Free TV has been a borderline case because it just provides links rather then the content itself.

If you're going to provide streaming content on your site the easiest legal way would be embedding content from existing sites like youtube or Dailymotion which allow you to embed their videos, (and if you use wordpress there are plugins to make that easier), but sites like that don't offer television shows very often. You could get fanfilms and similar from there, as long as the creators allow embedding. For current TV shows, some networks let you embed their in-house player on external sites (e.g. the BBC and iPlayer), so you wouldn't need a script and as they control what parts of their content you can offer it would be legal. I don't know if Amazon offer something similar through their affiliate scheme for their onDemand service, but it might be worth having a look.

I agree. Embed content. That's how a lot of those websites stay in business. I had a similar idea a few weeks ago, and I did my own research on how some of the most successful ones do it.

1. They have servers outside of the US. Mainly because they don't want to get shutdown.
2. They usually have a couple of layers when streaming content. This means that if you tried to use a tool to capture the flash video thing from their website, you won't be able to. This means that other people can't steal the content. Even if you went into the page's code and tried to copy the .swf file link or something, it just won't work.
3. And they have a ton of ads all over those pages, which is how they earn a lot of money. I mean on some sites, its just impossible not to click on at least something so as to move forward and get to your fav thing.

I don't agree with this kind of a business model, which is why I ultimately decided not to get into it. But, there are a lot of people who can't afford to go to the movies or something, like single mothers or burdened college students.

A more legal way to do it, is to become a partner with a couple of networks. And offer your services on mobile platforms via apps. You can then advertise this and get viewers that way. Of course, you need to find the pain points that only you would be able to solve. If you can try to find a way to make it economical for single mothers with 3 kids, I would think you would have done your job well.

2. They usually have a couple of layers when streaming content. This means that if you tried to use a tool to capture the flash video thing from their website, you won't be able to. This means that other people can't steal the content. Even if you went into the page's code and tried to copy the .swf file link or something, it just won't work.
It is not the actual swf that you need to protect, is the actual URL of the video that you have to pass as an argument to the swf player for it to play it embedded. Usually these sites simply use an google drive account to store videos and use a flash player to stream that content pointing to the URL of the file location. They try to obfuscate the process and hide the actual link behind a lot of javascript code but it is usually very easy to dig a little into the code, find the URL and simply download the video bypassing the player and all the ads on the page.

You can only overcome this by actually paying for some encryption solution so your revenue has to justify that cost.

Well, I tried that but it didn't work. So, they probably did something more that protected the file. Had I found the links, I would have built my own library using their content :p

The url is right there in your browser if you know where to look.

image.png
Screenshot_from_2016_03_20_13_34_49.png

Just save your money to hire programmer to look at the code in the Kodi addon Exodus and convert it from Python into a PHP based website.

Last edited:
MI
Back