The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Want to know about SEO strategies for new website

kpkarthik

affiliate
Recently i create the new static website with the help of web service providers.I need to show my website on Google while typing my domain name without http format.What are the basic SEO strategies to index the new website on Google Search Engine?

Are you using a EMD or is this a brand with very little competition , both would entail different strategies although the basics still apply, Good on page optimisation, good content and good site structure.

I think this may only happen if you have Best quality on your website content and also with the best reputation. first you need to rank 5-6 for best impression to your website and then you need huge traffic to your website. if these all the criteria is fulfill by your side then you may achieve your Goal.

First do on page correct for a new website. And then just do submission on forums and article website, but don't do over submission. And be active on social media platform.

Firstly do on page seo with rich keywords by adwords and do interlinking your pages. and create out bounded links. Generate RSS FEED to promote your website. Concentrate on Meta title,Meta Description, Meta keywords, and generate your website sitemap with daily frequency if your blog or website updated daily then choose daily otherwise choose weekly. submit your sitemap to Google webmaster tool. Next Link your author / About me Page to Google plus contributer section under about tab.:cool:

MI
Back