The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want to buy expired domain - I need your opinion

Corovus

affiliate
I am about to start a new blog about fishing and after some research I found an expiring domain that might be interesting.

I`ve read some guides on what to look out for when attempting to buy an expired/dropped domain and from my newbie perspective it looks pretty promising. But since I never bought an expired domain before I would like to get some opinions from people who actually have experience with this.

Here are the Metrics:
Similarweb - Total Visits: <5000 (no visitors at the moment)
MOZ - DA: 23/100; PA: 34/100; Spam Score 3/17;
Domain Age - 2000
MajesticSEO - Trust Flow: 23; Citation Flow: 25; External Backlinks: 186; Refering Domains: 34
Google penalties/Adsense block - No penalties or Adesense block

One thing in advance, I am fully aware that this is no high authority domain. And since 2013 there are basically no more visitors on that site, because all the content had been removed, but the domain never dropped. The original site was about a fishing pond so it is basically the same niche, even tho they didn't sell/promote anything.

Considering all these factors, do you guys think that this would be domain worth buying and if so, how much would you pay? I know it`s nothing big, but it would be better than starting a brand new domain, right?

MI
Back