The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Want some feedback and help

Chris6000

affiliate
Hi all,
I have registered onto this forum and hopefully someone on here will be able to assist me.
I have been thinking about joining the affiliate marketing world and I have studdied a few courses and I think I am ready to dive into it and email marketing sounded interesting to me.
Is promoting Clickbank products something that could we worth looking at?
The thing is that I am visually impaired and I am still trying to find a good platform that is accessible and can be used with screen reading software.
WordPress is OK, but now that I am searching for an email platform. I have tried out Aweber as well as Getresponse, but their interfaces are not so accessible.
Any other I can try out and you think have a clean user interface?
And also, if you are into email marketing, I do not need to implement so much graphics and images, right? Since I'll be using plain text most of the time. What do you think?
Many thanks for any help!

Screen reader accessibility was something we didn't worry about as we broadcast video -- it's hard to enjoy video if you have a sight impairment.

Notwithstanding that, I do sympathize with your issue -- computer code can assist you if people would just bother. Descriptive alt and title tags is what is used by screen readers -- a description of what is hard for the user to see (if you are not familiar). I don't have any suggestion for you but I hope someone here has.

I have lousy eyesight, but it's mostly corrected by eyeglasses and maybe zooming text when necessary -- not that bad (uggg).
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

banners
Back