The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Wannabe an Affiliate Marketer

Angela0101

affiliate
Hello everyone!

I would like to be an affiliate and to be honest, I have no idea how to start. I'm totally new to this and I want to learn everything I need to learn before I begin applying to affiliate networks. I've been reading some stuff about affiliate marketing and I know being an affiliate isn't a piece of cake.

I need all the help that I can get and I believe there are a lot of members here who are very much willing to help.

Thank you guys so much.

Sign up with a good affiliate network like maxbounty, clickbank, peerfly...........and start promoting it on search network like bing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Angela0101 , welcome to affiliatefix.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Best wishes...

Thank you sapan. I would like to learn more first before I apply to affiliate networks and promote their offers. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone!

I would like to be an affiliate and to be honest, I have no idea how to start. I'm totally new to this and I want to learn everything I need to learn before I begin applying to affiliate networks. I've been reading some stuff about affiliate marketing and I know being an affiliate isn't a piece of cake.

I need all the help that I can get and I believe there are a lot of members here who are very much willing to help.

Thank you guys so much.

Hello There @Angela0101
Angela

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

As I have told many others, you have come to
the right place to learn. Ask and Learn.

Before asking, check to see if someone already asked
that question, by using search.

Enjoy our awesome forum Angela. :cool:

Thank you. Yes, I do research and I am reading some forums. I will make sure to research first before asking. Thanks.

Hiya, Angela and welcome to AfffiliateFix! :)

@VirtualGlobalPhone has given you all the perfect starter threads. Everything you need to know is right here in the forums. Please be wary of anyone asking you to PM them.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know. That's what we're here for and keeping it in the forums benefits all members who read your threads. :)

Enjoy the forums, Angela!

Hiya, Angela and welcome to AfffiliateFix! :)

@VirtualGlobalPhone has given you all the perfect starter threads. Everything you need to know is right here in the forums. Please be wary of anyone asking you to PM them.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know. That's what we're here for and keeping it in the forums benefits all members who read your threads. :)

Enjoy the forums, Angela!

Thank you @azgold :)
Surely I will start a thread if I have any question or need help. For now, I am just reading some forums on how to start as an affiliate. Thanks.

Hello Angela0101. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello everyone!

Thank you guys so much.

You need to sit down and think.
Think about what you can bring to the market already, and think about what you want to bring to the market.
See if your thoughts resonate with any particular vertical. Start reading about the vertical, start spying on other affiliates, but don't do too much prep work. You gotta get out there, get your feet wet. You're going to lose money, just accept that. If you want to become better at anything you gotta put in work. And with affiliate marketing, in order to work, you gotta spend money.

Good luck and feel free to post here on affiliatefix or PM.

MI
Back