The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Voluum - campaign URL

Marek

affiliate
Hi,

I'm going to use Facebook and Adwords to buy traffic and I'd like to track it using Voluum.

However I've generated in Voluum really long campaign url: xxx-yyy.com/voluum/fcfd23df-0012-4ba2-8dc4-9ede71e934cd.

What are my options to promote it? This kind of link doesn't look like trusted website. Can I track everything without using this link? I'd just like to use my website URL to be visible in Adwords and Facebook. What are you doing to achieve it?

Or maybe you use Voluum only when you push traffic using something like Zeropark when the link structure doesn't matter?

Hi,

I'm going to use Facebook and Adwords to buy traffic and I'd like to track it using Voluum.

However I've generated in Voluum really long campaign url: xxx-yyy.com/voluum/fcfd23df-0012-4ba2-8dc4-9ede71e934cd.

What are my options to promote it? This kind of link doesn't look like trusted website. Can I track everything without using this link? I'd just like to use my website URL to be visible in Adwords and Facebook. What are you doing to achieve it?

Or maybe you use Voluum only when you push traffic using something like Zeropark when the link structure doesn't matter?
@Marek,
Voluum is tracking tool and I would suggest you to have a look at: Creating a Campaign in Voluum – Welcome to the Voluum knowledge base

I know that Facebook has good ads and also know that Voluum is tracking tool. I just asked about Voluum tracking URL, that is so long.

I have my simple domain: simple-domain.com
and Voluum creates link to track campaign: really-diffucult-domain.com/fcfd23df-0012-4ba2-8dc4-9ede71e934cd

Should I use this Voluum link in my campaigns on Facebook? It doesn't look like trusted link.

I know that Facebook has good ads and also know that Voluum is tracking tool. I just asked about Voluum tracking URL, that is so long.

I have my simple domain: simple-domain.com
and Voluum creates link to track campaign: really-diffucult-domain.com/fcfd23df-0012-4ba2-8dc4-9ede71e934cd

Should I use this Voluum link in my campaigns on Facebook? It doesn't look like trusted link.
Nothing wrong if you're following facebook policy.
Which niche campaigns are you going to promote ?

Short-term loans. I didn't think about Facebook policty, I think about what will people say when they see this link: indenced-dreinguin.com/voluum/fcfd23df-0012-4ba2-8dc4-9ede71e934cd.

Are they going to enter it?

Hi,

You could simply use Voluum for this purpose it should be really helpful, no need to check other tool for this purpose i think.

banners
Back