The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

VK Ads - who's using?

TonyB

Yeah thats right, Russian Facebook. 170 million users.
If you follow my posts, you know that I have a bit of a thing for russian language campaigns.

Any fixers working in VK? FB is where everyone is these days, but you cant ignore that user base.

Interesting, @TonyB ! I haven't heard of VK but it sure sounds like it has a ton of potential. I'd be great if you did a follow-along journey if you decide to go for it.

You may have discovered a bit of a gold mine. :)

Hahaa... I think I am up to six potential follow alongs in weird, backwater niches (Is Russia a digital backwater? Putin may email me direct to correct me)

I have read varying reports on tracking issues, costs and engagements, so will look at having a dip into it and will report back on my russian adventures.

Hahaa

Well initial investigations are they cover multiple russian speaking countries, work on a CPC and CPV models. Their advertising terms seem very 'loose' shall we say - gambling and weapons are out, diet and nutra seem to be in.
I have emailed their support so will see what they say.

Hahaa

Well initial investigations are they cover multiple russian speaking countries, work on a CPC and CPV models. Their advertising terms seem very 'loose' shall we say - gambling and weapons are out, diet and nutra seem to be in.
I have emailed their support so will see what they say.

Good luck! Please let us know what they say. If I'm not mistaken, we have a few Russian members here on AFix.

MI
Back