Vito of CPATank Network.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Interview with Vito of CPATank Network - 04/07/2011

O1UR3.jpg

Hello and a warm welcome from CPAFix.com, kindly introduce and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Thank you K, let me first of all thank you for the opportunity to be one of the first of what I hope will be many interviews here on the CPAFix Forum. Things have been busy for me, this has been the biggest year of my life with the success of the CPATank Private Affiliate Haven so I actually have not released an interview in over 6 months. We’ve done a lot of upgrading here at The Tank and it’s time affiliates learned what kind of options they have.

How long have you been involved in the CPA industry?

I’ve been in advertising my whole life, even when I worked in finance (before I began my quest for total internet domination). I got involved online first through the adult vertical almost 6 years ago. Having the established reputation, relationships and offer distribution made it easy for me to transition into CPA and build the relationships that made us the number one network on AffiliatePaying for over a year. We are pleased to say we still have the most 5 Star Reviews of any network.

What made you get involved with CPATank and what is your exact role within the company?

I established CPATank in November of 2009. I have never liked referring to myself as “the boss” because I feel that I am a partner to affiliates that work with me, not above them. Since I initially performed almost every role in the company from sales, customer service, business development, accounting and more, I would put my title as “General” in emails, implying that I could be hit up for anything. People started referring to me as the General and since it fit with our militant theme, I have been happy to serve as the General of CPATank until someone is ready to take over and I can retire.

Tell us abit more about CPATank and what makes you stand out more than the other CPA networks out there?

CPATank is a true Affiliate Haven. We don’t make bad affiliates good, we make good affiliates great. By dedicating our resources to affiliates who are already established we are able to service affiliates at a higher level. We have too many benefits to list that appeal to users of all backgrounds. I’d like to emphasize specifically some of the benefits our network offers to the users of CPAFix: We guarantee you will have an affiliate manager that is matched to your specific needs. And for now we can comfortably guarantee that we have the best converting offers that can take your social traffic.

How many publishers does your Network run with? and what’s the easiest way to get approved or in contact with you?

We have over 3000 active affiliates who make at least one conversion a month. Of course we have less than 50 which account for over 80% of our revenue. At this point we are pretty much referral only as a network. We happily will accept your application and we do approve affiliate applications that stand out for professionalism, quality, and also that make sense with the offers we have available. We do not like approving accounts that stay idle. We strive to approve affiliates who are eager to begin a truly professional relationship including in person meetings. If you want to get approved, the best thing you can do is have someone who is in regular contact with us arrange a time for all of us to speak and discuss how we can create a mutually beneficial relationship.

What offers and methods do you see working best at this current moment?

Right now Email Submits take the cake. It’s a great way to monetize just about any traffic and we have secured Direct Deals with 3 of the largest providers of Brand Name Offers.

So tell us about your payment methods and how often you are willing to pay publishers?

CPATank’s accounting department is something we are honored to stand behind. We have made made all payments on time from the beginning. We have one of the most diverse array of payment options with low thresholds, check out details on http://CPATank.com/payments.php

Here at CPAFix.com believe publisher support is the one most important things within the CPA industry, so tell us what you offer your publishers?

Our support and resources are what built us. Dedicated managers with various skill sets to match your needs. Guaranteed payments on offers that can take “nontraditional” traffic sources (hit up your AM if you want to know specifics). We constantly are investing into exclusive technology like the revolutionary and simple new content locking solutions we are planning to launch for affiliates soon. Our network makes less profit on offers than all the major networks that claim to have the highest payouts so we can give you more because we keep advertising and fraud costs low. We also have a QUALITY monthly webinar scheduled which affiliates will find educating and entertaining. Finally, alongside the webinar, we will be simultaneously rejuvenating the CPATank Private Forum which at one point had over 500 active members posting and was a great point of reference affiliates could turn to for important questions.

Alot of publishers are still using Social Media methods and as it’s increasingly becoming increasingly harder where do you see the CPA industry heading towards and what other methods can you suggest to publishers?

Although we started out heavily focusing on classifieds traffic when we launched, we have moved over to primarily focusing on social traffic, ppv, email and media. However, I think social is just getting started still!!! That is why we are investing heavily into content locking technology to help monetize viral apps, fan page traffic, and other ways to make money promoting social media.

Affiliates with a vision for the future are already promoting on niche social media sites with less competition. Many people would be surprised to see the kind of traffic some of these obscure social media sites generate.

What do you make of the current state of the industry? Where do you think it is heading, and what does CPATank have to offer in the future?

The industry is always evolving rapidly. As soon as something works, I’m immediately assuming it’s about to get saturated and thinking about what I am going to do next. We’ve been through it all from adult to dating, credit reports, rebills, mobile, and now we’re on email submits which is an entirely new life form. We are also going to be offering content locking solutions to our affiliates as well as branded international offers that will take any traffic source.

What resources and websites can you recommend to publishers and entrepreneurs?

We are launching a new brand to bring information to affiliates called AffilaiteRadio.FM under our NewsTank Network. AffiliateRadio.FM will be an audio blog delivering all the relevant news from the affiliate world. NewsTank itself will have a strong focus on world events, internet rights, social causes and entrepreneurship in today’s business climate.

What is your number 1 tip to publishers and affiliates?

If you’re not working with CPATank, I can’t guaranteed that you will be paid in full and on time, everytime.

and now for the quick fire questions,

Facebook Or Twitter? TWITTER!

SEO Or Social Media? SEO for long term equity, Social for the cashflow

PPV Or PPC? PPV for CPA offers and PPC for traditional businesses.

Externals Or Internals? Are we talking belly buttons here?

Content Locking Or Banners? Content locking IS the future for media like music, movies, adult tube sites and more. Banners are still more effective for branding and less alienating to the audience.

EPC Or Payouts? Please, EPC. I’ve preached this forever, focus on your bottom line, don’t be a payout chaser. You all know there is a lot of smoke and mirrors. Run our same Submits against our competitors who run the same offers at three times the payouts and see how little the payout is worth when you don’t get any conversions.

Paypal Or Wire Transfer? Wire transfer, although we do offer PayPal as a payment option but they have caused us some serious inconveniences in the past.

Surveys Or Downloads? Surveys. Again, less alienating to your audience.

K, again thank you for giving me opportunity to share ideas here with the CPAFix forum and I look forward to building some revenue generating relationships with members here.
Be sure to check out CPATank Network - Here.

STAY AWAY FROM VITO GLAZERS OR CPATANK. He approved an offer to content lock. I did. I got paid on the same offer with 007 with a lot more traffic and CPATank didn't pay me over $10k. I texted Vito for over a week and he didn't answer. I felt like a drug dealer trying to get my money. If the owner of the network you are running traffic to says that you will get paid on an offer and approves your traffic then you should get paid. Period. Do not use this network.

STAY AWAY FROM VITO GLAZERS OR CPATANK. He approved an offer to content lock. I did. I got paid on the same offer with 007 with a lot more traffic and CPATank didn't pay me over $10k. I texted Vito for over a week and he didn't answer. I felt like a drug dealer trying to get my money. If the owner of the network you are running traffic to says that you will get paid on an offer and approves your traffic then you should get paid. Period. Do not use this network.

Please Vito respond to your emails and twitter messages

banners
Back