The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Vista is 'more secure' says Gates

temi

affiliate
Vista features
Windows Vista is "dramatically more secure than any other operating system released", Microsoft founder Bill Gates has told BBC News.

Mr Gates said the security features in the new operating system were reason enough to upgrade from Windows XP.

Microsoft launched Vista in London, with more than 100m computers predicted to be using it within 12 months.

Mr Gates also defended the pricing of Vista, which is twice as expensive in Europe compared to the US.

The technology leader called the launch a "big day" that would bring a new digital workstyle and lifestyle.
full story: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6313981.stm

And it's 3 times as expensive in the US as it should be. In fact, if they released it under the GNU, I still wouldn't move from XP.

I love the Mac commercials, where PC has a body guard that warns him about everything, incoming or outgoing, and verifying it's acceptability.

MS is on a downhill slide and they are spiraling out of control. He's made his $50 billion, now it's time for him to retire and move on. I'm sure there will be a few people who don't agree with me, but I just don't have any respect for MS any more.

And it's 3 times as expensive in the US as it should be. In fact, if they released it under the GNU, I still wouldn't move from XP.

I love the Mac commercials, where PC has a body guard that warns him about everything, incoming or outgoing, and verifying it's acceptability.

MS is on a downhill slide and they are spiraling out of control. He's made his $50 billion, now it's time for him to retire and move on. I'm sure there will be a few people who don't agree with me, but I just don't have any respect for MS any more.

I must agree, thats what i were thinking too.

Vista features
Windows Vista is "dramatically more secure than any other operating system released", Microsoft founder Bill Gates has told BBC News.

I suspect he meant Windows Vista is "dramatically more secure than any other Microsoft operating system released"... which is a pretty low starting point! :p

MI
Back