The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[Vimeo-ogads] Journey To Buy a car 3K 40 Days Goal

But this is your video right?
Code:
[Removed by Moderator]

Let me give you some advice bro, it'll be hell of a lot harder to buy a car doing what you're doing. It'll never be a stable income. Pirating a movie or music album, compressing it with a password and asking people to complete a survey to get the password is your business module right? I don't know about buying a car, but you're certainly booking a ride to jail if you start to make serious money with this.

When you realize that, you can head over to newbie411.com and grab K's ebook that could lead to a successful career in IM.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
iF you wante to Give me advise you can do it in Private
also
i did change my method no need to DIG all about me hhaaahaa that old aCCount
Good Bye

But this is your video right?
Code:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/******

Let me give you some advice bro, it'll be hell of a lot harder to buy a car doing what you're doing. It'll never be a stable income. Pirating a movie or music album, compressing it with a password and asking people to complete a survey to get the password is your business module right? I don't know about buying a car, but you're certainly booking a ride to jail if you start to make serious money with this.

When you realize that, you can head over to newbie411.com and grab K's ebook that could lead to a successful career in IM.

Regards.
This is a method i did use to get start up money :p:Do_O
did you think you have invented somme thing when you found one of my videos ?
go do somme thing useful in your life my friend

Okay, I'm gonna go now and do somme thing useful in my life, i'm gonna buy your ebook and follow your method to buy a car in 40 days ;).

BTW - ODAds is a content locking network, isn't it? It can only be used for the method I explained earlier. Unless of course you're creating your own movies and music albums that people from France wants. Get a life bro. You're only active here because you think people will buy the ebook on your signature. I love this community, that's why i'm taking your clothes off in public.

PS - It's not because you're a moslim (Hope you don't mind me answering to your PM here)

Last edited:
Okay, I'm gonna go now and do somme thing useful in my life, i'm gonna buy your ebook and follow your method to buy a car in 40 days ;).

BTW - ODAds is a content locking network, isn't it? It can only be used for the method I explained earlier. Unless of course you're creating your own movies and music albums that people from France wants. Get a life bro. You're only active here because you think people will buy the ebook on your signature. I love this community, that's why i'm taking your clothes off in public.

PS - It's not because you're a moslim (Hope you don't mind me answering to your PM here)
i already have a life men
i just wante to share what i khnow
and yes ogads is mobile content Locker and this method i used to get somme money in start-up
for now im working with ecom empire method and fb ads and reddit ads
i have my own store online, i also love this forum and pleas let me live my life the way i like it
All My Respect

[Removed by Moderator]

Reason: Flaming

Mod: Please respect other member, this is not a kid playground.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back