The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Video ads are the future of digital advertising?

TORO Advertising

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
TORO Advertising - Affiliate Network
Future? Nope, the video is here!
Digital marketing evolves according to society's needs and interests. It’s a fact that people pay more attention to video content than text, so indeed, we are visual thinking customers empowered with skills that enable us to search, compare and purchase a product online effectively. This way, companies have to improve their assets to elaborate the appropriate strategies to find the right audience for their products and services.
Very well, let’s check together some statistics that will help us to understand the digital ecosystem nowadays.

Statistics about how video ads can impact customers' behaviors:
  • 84% of people say that they’ve been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video.
  • 69% prefer to watch a short video to learn about a product or service a compared to articles, infographics, e-books, etc.
  • People watch an average of 18 hours of online video per week, which is a 52% increase in the last two years.
  • People are twice as likely to share video content with their friends than any other type of content, including social media posts, blog posts/articles and product pages.
Statistics about how video ads can increase businesses revenue:
  • Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined.
  • Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year and achieve a 54% increase in brand awareness.
  • Marketers who incorporate video into their campaigns experience 34% higher conversion rates.
  • 87% of video marketers report that video gives them a positive ROI.
What are your thoughts? :)
Have you thought about implementing video marketing in your marketing strategy? If not, are you now considering learning more about it?✔️

I'd like to talk to the ad and get instant answers
That's the future of video imo
Cool idea but also kinda creepy. I'm not sure I want an ad to engage with me one-on-one.

Reminds of my Alexa. Sometimes she talks to me even when I haven't said her name. Sometimes, I swear to God, she actually talks to the TV. She's done it multiple times. Other times, her lights start going like she's listening. I've unplugged her for a time out. Been a couple of weeks so far.

Those are impressive stats!

I've had small YT channels in the past, loved making them but I no longer have aspirations in that area. The medium has changed a lot, everyone (most everyone) produces much higher quality videos than I have the skill, equipment or interest for making. So, that's number one why I won't be using video marketing, at least for the time being. Second reason is that I retired last year. :)

All that aside, I would encourage everyone who can, to do it. You can start and learn for free and you might even be able to continue free (YT) for years to come.

Of course, I'm equating videos to video ads but they can be one and the same. Once you make some money, you can switch to paid.

All that aside, I would encourage everyone who can, to do it. You can start and learn for free and you might even be able to continue free (YT) for years to come.
I've been sitting on the fence, to start video or not?
Think it's time to take the plunge

What would happen if you started a conversation between 2 Alexas?
I somehow missed this yesterday. Hmmm.....could be an interesting experiment.

that conversation has the potential to last a very long time :rofl
Yup, two women. They'll either fight or never shut-up.

I might learn something interesting about my neighbours, if the Alexas have been eavesdropping.

I agree with you. Day by days video ads popularity is increasing. Most of the social media platform likes video ads and the customers also. So it's it's a plus for the video content creator. Not only this you can earn money from your videos also. I know a platform pays up to $35 per 10K views and minimum payout is $5! ***Edited by Admin***

Last edited by a moderator:
Future? Nope, the video is here!
Digital marketing evolves according to society's needs and interests. It’s a fact that people pay more attention to video content than text, so indeed, we are visual thinking customers empowered with skills that enable us to search, compare and purchase a product online effectively. This way, companies have to improve their assets to elaborate the appropriate strategies to find the right audience for their products and services.
Very well, let’s check together some statistics that will help us to understand the digital ecosystem nowadays.

Statistics about how video ads can impact customers' behaviors:
  • 84% of people say that they’ve been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video.
  • 69% prefer to watch a short video to learn about a product or service a compared to articles, infographics, e-books, etc.
  • People watch an average of 18 hours of online video per week, which is a 52% increase in the last two years.
  • People are twice as likely to share video content with their friends than any other type of content, including social media posts, blog posts/articles and product pages.
  • Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined.
  • Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year and achieve a 54% increase in brand awareness.
  • Marketers who incorporate video into their campaigns experience 34% higher conversion rates.
  • 87% of video marketers report that video gives them a positive ROI.
What are your thoughts? :)
Have you thought about implementing video marketing in your marketing strategy? If not, are you now considering learning more about it?✔️
I see more and more articles and statistics that talk about how valuable video marketing is and how it can really boost the business, especially the ones that are mostly oriented around the web. I didn't put too much effort into it earlier, to be honest, but now I am seriously considering directing the strategy around it, as videos could give me some benefits especially on different social media. It's definitely worth trying it, as I am intrigued by many positive comments that I found in this thread.

To the point: Most people as too lazy to read today --so sound bytes work.
I dislike 90% of internet news or product hype type videos --but then I learned how to read (back in dinosaur days) :p

I deplore video talking heads.
I am sure Ronald Reagan would approve :(
Video ads, YouTube click bait is LCD (Least Common Denominator) communication for the intellectually challenged type buyer.

Digital video ads budgets are rising and traditional media spending is declining. It's a fact.
Video pre-roll is an excellent ad format for increasing brand awareness and driving conversions.

MI
Back