The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Very cheap text links! PR2/Pr3/Pr5 **Bargain**

Jason33

affiliate
This is my first post here, thought id offer you guys some nice text links for a great price.

Okelife (PR2) $1 a month or $10 a year
Popolicious » Links (PR2) $1 a month or $10 a year
RapArcade.com - Flash games|Links to the best games on the Internet! (PR2) $1 a month or $10 a year
Script365.com (PR3) $2 a month or $15 a year
Find Web Developers Online|Freelance Works (PR3) $2 a month or $15 a year
Popolicious (PR5) - Sitewide $5 a month or $50 a year

Or you can have a link on every site for $9 a month or $70 a year

PM me (Payments via paypal)

I would like to try it out for a month. Before I commit, how many links on average would you say each page has? Under 10, 10-25, 25-50, 50-100, or over 100? Also, how much extra to make it a small image banner on all sites? The image banner would be more of a tracking device than anything else, it would be approximately 120x40.

I would like to try it out for a month. Before I commit, how many links on average would you say each page has? Under 10, 10-25, 25-50, 50-100, or over 100? Also, how much extra to make it a small image banner on all sites? The image banner would be more of a tracking device than anything else, it would be approximately 120x40.

Try out for a month??? Umm... Well, The sites dont get thousands of pageviews a day like some of my other sites, look at the sites and youll see how many links they have on them, most of them 10-25 allthough one is 50-100. Buying the package will do really well for your search engine position. See.... You want to buy banners on sites with high traffic, and you want to buy text links on sites with high PR. Here.. The sites have PR, and there cheap, allthough if you want a banner i can do that. But i dont give them out for free im limeted in the number of links i can sell, and there selling quite alot over on other forums.

Pm me if your intrested

MI
Back