The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

VB Mod Help needed Itrader and Recent blog

RiverWire

affiliate
Hey me again :( after a very busy day im strugling with the itrader and recent blog post mods.

I know there isnt a release for VB 3.7 yet but there are loads of forums that are using it with out any problems, including this one. Unfortuatly Temi doesnt do the work him self so he couldnt tell me.

If there is anyone out there that can set these up for me i would be very greatful, im pulling my hair out lol. I can give admin access to anyone that needs it.

I feel like ive been reading instructions all day and even they dont make sense anymore lol

I had no experience with the itrader, but if you tell me where you stucked with the post related mod i may give you some idea about how to solve it. Did you manage to install carp?

I had no experience with the itrader, but if you tell me where you stucked with the post related mod i may give you some idea about how to solve it. Did you manage to install carp?

To be honest bagi after i couldn't get it to work i got lost and uninstalled all of it thought id start again when i was getting less frustrated lol.

Sorted now mate, i just needed a break i think not sure what i done wrong yesterday but all went well today lol

MI
Back