The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Vancouver Affiliate Networking Meeting IMPORTANT

Linda Buquet

affiliate
HOT HOT HOT!!!

I know a lot of our members are Canucks or live in the north west so be SURE to read this.

Some of my clients, my friends, a few of the network people and top affiliate marketers are getting together in Vancouver BC for the 3rd Annual Affiliate Marketers' Alliance Networking Dinner on Feb. 18th. I went last year and it was a VERY enriching experience, filled with abundant networking opportunities and wonderful Canadian food.

The meeting is headed up by my friend Ian Lee the founder of Affiliate Marketers' Alliance and an affiliate manager for PartnerCentric, one of my clients. I also want to make a special announcement that one of my very INFAMOUS clients, Chris Sanderson from AMWSO will be there. Chris is VERY well known and popular in the industry and I call him INFAMOUS because he can't get into the US (long story) therefore its difficult to ever see him in person unless you want to fly over to Thailand. Linda Woods the president of PartnerCentric will also be there as well as James Martell and Connie Berg, top affiliate marketers that everyone is familiar with. Looks like numerous AM networks are making the trip as well.

Partial Affiliate VIP Guest List:
Chris Sanderson - AMWSO.com (Thailand)
Linda Woods - Partnercentric.com (US)
James Martell - Jamesmartell.com (Vancouver)
Connie Berg - Flamingoworld.com (US)
Brian Littleton - Shareasale.com (US)
Jeff Molander - Molanderassoc.com (US)
Jamie Birch - Converseon.com (US)
Wade Tonkin - Kowabunga.com (US)
Beth Kirsch - ReveNews.com (US) (tentative)
Ian Larsen - Couponfeeder.com (US)
David Delisle - Webbloom.com (Victoria)
Nicky Senyard - Ecomaccess.com, ShareResults Network (Montreal)
Jason Bailey - Communicate.com (Vancouver)
Geofferson Marcy - Communicate.com (Vancouver)

Here are all the details about the event.
3rd Annual Affiliate Marketers' Alliance Networking Dinner.
http://affiliatemarketersalliance.blogspot.com/

Wish I could make it again this year, but I'm tired of traveling. If you are in the NorthWest US or Canada you really need to hop up there to wine, dine and brainstorm with some of the top people in our industry.

What do you think??? Who's going??? Who's taking pics for me??? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant go... sure wish I could...

looks like a who's who of affiliatedom... LOL...

heck chance to meet and exchange ideas with Chris Sanderson or Connie Berg is worth the cost of the trip... and what about Ian, Jeff or Brian.... like frosting on a yummy cake... :D

JOe

MI
Back