The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

V Bulettin Skin

temi

affiliate
Hello,
Does any one know where I can find a good skin for V Bulletin? So far I have not managed to find any inspiring V bulletin skin. I am willing to pay for a designer to create a custom skink for me. If its available.

Temi

The Detective

Dear all, my second name is The Digger, so Temi,please look at the link above, maybe you will find something interesting for the VBulletin skin:

vbmechanic.com/
extremepixels.com/skins_vb.php
templatefreak.com/vbskins.php
webmastersales.com/webmaster-forum-archive/topic/558-1.html

Regards,
The Digger (aka Ovi :) )

I am a big fan of Extreme Pixels yet i've never bought one from them yet im cheap and look for freebies :)

:)

You know...nothing is for free. Sometimes you have to pay much for a custom template,or you can made one by yourself, but if you don't have time, you have to spend some money...isn't it?

Regards,
Ovi

Ok...but if you need an unique theme, that will be use only by you, I don't think is for free :)

Ovi

If ya look back i don't remember saying unique and those paid ones at like extreme pixels still aren't unique :p

You know...some Open Source scripts & stuff are pretty nice and cool, but there are around many "free" stuff that actually are not free or is full of spy ware.

Ovi

From my point of view if you want a theme only for you, this must be made my your own. Because in time you'll want to change it and now you must pay again. But if you make it by your self then will be more easy for u to change it, by changening somethings.

MI
Back