The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Using Rel=Author

tommymaczoidberg

affiliate
I'm sure that most of you know that Google is pushing rel=Author as a way to ensure genuine author authority. And I've been looking into this as I have been bringing my blogs into compliance with Google Plus. This has raised some questions, though.

Let's say I've got a post that is pretty much an equal collaboration between two people. Can both people get authorship credit? I am actually hoping that the contribution to existing content by a second party will see a rise in popularity in the future.

I'd like to know about multiple author pages too, I have a whole forum full of multi-author content and I have yet to see Google offer a solution for that.

If Google implemented this I would be required to ask for a Google+ account during registration, if the new member has one, and that would benefit Google so I don't see why they don't get it done.

I have been using it whenever I have posted reviews on my blogs, and really should get the plugin that adds it to my articles as well.

I wonder how long it will take for internet markets to find a way of abusing it?

MI
Back