The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

USe Adsense to get out of the sand box

its_me_shaners

Ok I dont know if this is a viable method, or if it is just random chance...
But i was having a little chat with a feloow web publisher on messnger and he asked me when google bot first made its rounds to my blog, so i looked shot him an answer, then a while later i was searching my stats looking at where my traffic comes from, exit links . you know the dull maintenance and testing stuff When it dawned on me that "I think I got out of the (indexed) sand box after I added adsense to my blog"
could this be possible anyone ever hear of this, or is it a method already in use and im having a delayed eureka moment?.....

Participation in Google AdSense has NO IMPACT on Google Search. This is very clearly stated by Google so if there were a cause and effect relationship between participating in AdSense and one's performance in Google's search results, Gooogle would be guilty of fraud and the implications for Google from a legal standpoint would be disasterous for Google. In addition any quid pro quo related to one's participation in AdSense and one's standing in Google's search results could be a basis for anti-trust investigations.

The problem with the Google sandbox theory is that everybody blames the performance of a new site on being sandboxed by Google. While Google doesn't call it a sandbox, my understanding is that they only penalize new sites IF they trip off some of Google's triggers for detecting spam (e.g. building links too quickly).

MI
Back