The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Urgently need a good facebook marketing software

Hello everyone, I have been searching around for a good facebook automation software that can be hosted on multiple vps and computer at the same time.

Most of the one's I have seen only run on one PC at a time.

I want the one that can run on multiple occasions at the same time.

Please guys if you have an idea of anyone that can do that, kindly let me know.

Thanks

Some of those softwares can be ran in parallel if ran from another created directory. The license is usually tied only to the machine.

1st instance = directory
2nd instance = directory2

When you install you program, it's usually installed in something like C:\Program Files\Facebook Marketing Software. Create a new directory called C:\Program Files\Facebook Marketing Software2. Copy the contents inside of C:\Program Files\Facebook Marketing Software and paste them into C:\Program Files\Facebook Marketing Software2. Run your first instance of the program out of the original directory and run the second instance of the program out of the newly created one.

Warning: it doesn't work for all programs.

When you install you program, it's usually installed in something like C:\Program Files\Facebook Marketing Software. Create a new directory called C:\Program Files\Facebook Marketing Software2. Copy the contents inside of C:\Program Files\Facebook Marketing Software and paste them into C:\Program Files\Facebook Marketing Software2. Run your first instance of the program out of the original directory and run the second instance of the program out of the newly created one.

Warning: it doesn't work for all programs.

Wow... That's a nice one.. . But what I have in mind is to run the software on multiple vps.

The vps I have at the moment can run heavy task. Like running multiple things at the same time.

I hope I can get a software to that for me.

Wow... That's a nice one.. . But what I have in mind is to run the software on multiple vps.

The vps I have at the moment can run heavy task. Like running multiple things at the same time.

I hope I can get a software to that for me.

Well, I can tell you from experience that it's going to be a purchased licences per machine.

MI
Back