The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Uptrending Auto Insurance

Graybeard

This niche trend is a new kind of car insurance based on the miles you drive.

It comes with the same reliable coverage and claims service you expect from your insurance company, but with one big difference – you only pay for the miles you drive. A new kind of car insurance based on the miles you drive could be a great option for many drivers. It would provide the same reliable coverage and claims service as traditional insurance, but at a lower cost. This could be a great option for people who don't drive very often, or who are looking to save money on their car insurance.

Right now in the United State this type of auto insurance is limited to certain states. In the future, it is possible that this type of insurance will be offered in all states. There are many benefits to this type of insurance, such as the fact that it can help to lower the cost of insurance for persons who drive less than normal. This type of insurance is also great for the home office worker, retired people and other limited mileage drivers.

I am not aware of any affiliate program or affiliate networks engaging with this now ... lead gen ...

The global usage based insurance market is expected to grow from $43.31 billion in 2021 to $54.25 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.3%. The market is expected to grow to $132.02 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.9%.

Major players in the usage-based insurance market are Allianz SE, Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A., Aviva plc, Insure The Box Limited, Liberty Mutual Group, Mapfre S.A., Metromile Inc., Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Progressive Casualty Insurance Company, and The Allstate Corporation.

Allstate availability

c03d33e6c87e40b591774baaa48c28aa

Metromile availability
1660747960755.png

I haven't heard of such special car insurance yet. I'll have to talk to my insurance agent about it or contact some insurance companies with this question. Thank you for sharing such information, it has interested me very much, and I will try to find more. In the meantime, I'm reading an article on lifeinsuranceblog.net about how much it costs to insure life and what requirements are necessary. I am sure that to insure your life, you need excellent health and the absence of harmful habits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting insurance offer of course. Insurance will not protect against accidents, natural disasters, bankruptcy, illness and other unpleasant things. But it will help cover losses. And that goes for absolutely all insurances. I think everyone knows what is homeowners insurance and how it helps Renters Insurance and I've just started studying this topic. I just want to protect myself from bad situations. That's why I'm using the advice from the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back