The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Unemployed looking to earn money online

sean copus

affiliate
Hi I am Sean

I have been looking online for over 2 years and have lost lots of money following various people and not getting any where
All I did was payout but this buy that, Till they cleaned me out of what little money I had and then Didn't want to know me after that, And some these GURU'S are some of the TOP people in the Business, who people respect and I am not the only one to fall Foul to these money rates, who don't really give a shit about you, only interested in your money, all they end up doing is Selling updated crap that you can find out about online for your self
just looking for real help from real people, that can be trusted
can you help me please

Hi I am Sean

I have been looking online for over 2 years and have lost lots of money following various people and not getting any where
All I did was payout but this buy that, Till they cleaned me out of what little money I had and then Didn't want to know me after that, And some these GURU'S are some of the TOP people in the Business, who people respect and I am not the only one to fall Foul to these money rates, who don't really give a shit about you, only interested in your money, all they end up doing is Selling updated crap that you can find out about online for your self
can you help me please

I feel your pain man. I have been there big time.

My best advice is to read the free section of this forum.
This is a good thread to start ... Gold - What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Learn the basic and become good at it. Become good enough to start earning money, then continue trying until you get enough skills, confidence and money to try more difficult things.

You should have experience people drop in to say hello and give you some tips or advices for beginner.

I am still at the beginning stage and I am still poor.

Here you will never get screwed by anyone and you will not be scam by anyone for your money. If there is a bad network that do not pay, we talk about it. So we kind of look after each others here.

I still hang out on warriorforum but it is not what it used to be. Here the information is clearer and easier to find. Just do not give up and keep trying, keep learning until you make it work.

It is not a matter of if but rather a matter of how you can succeed. So this will take some trial and error.

This is why I say start with the easy stuff and do not spend money for the basics if you have no money. Once you can earn money with free traffic, then you know you got some parts right and you can then try to find cheap place where you can do paid traffic and scale up from there.

Seeqer gives a warm welcome haha. I don't get any welcome from him as I'm a member since AffiliateFix opened haha.
I feel your pain too, that's why most of the WSOs are B*LLSH*T and most guru are B*LLSH*T as well.

They will tell you some broad and general information and leave you no information how to get the gold mine.
Fluffy and rehash... Junk...

If you're still a wanderer, you should stop reading other's journey and how to how to how to.
You should now start take action yourself, pick 1 traffic source and a maximum of 3 product you would like to promote.
Focus and try to get idea out from your chart. This is how I learn, cause generally people don't share their gold mine, or somehow rare.

If you have any question, post it on AffiliateFix.
BlackHatWorld have a bunch of haters, and WarriorForum gives you generally really general information you would find people repeat posting it.

Hi I am Sean

Hello @sean copus , welcome to the AffiliateFix. It's great to have you with us.

I have been looking online for over 2 years and have lost lots of money following various people and not getting any where. All I did was payout but this buy that, Till they cleaned me out of what little money I had and then Didn't want to know me after that, And some these GURU'S are some of the TOP people in the Business, who people respect and I am not the only one to fall Foul to these money rates, who don't really give a shit about you, only interested in your money, all they end up doing is Selling updated crap that you can find out about online for your self
can you help me please

Okay Sean, this is a story that has been told by millions of folks over thousands of years. It isn't unique to this industry and most certainly not specific to our times. Here is what I first recommend for you. Change your mindset! Complaining about the industry reprobates in your intro thread is demonstrating you're anger and that you haven't properly dealt with it yet. You need to be well centered and prepared to think and function from a business mindset before you push on to putting your new business in motion.

Think everything through, follow the instructions below to get yourself prepared to make your new business a success. You must know that learning to earn is a result of both failures and success. We all fail, hell I had a dozen failed campaigns last week alone, but I had three that worked well. I scaled them I tweaked them, and they are now producing. Failure is not a destination, it's not even a set back, a failure is a lesson in what not to do.

This community has everything you need to make a future for yourself in this industry.

Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Do not fall into Gurus' traps, figure out everything yourself and decide which path to success you prefer to follow. I recommend SEO and Adsense to start with. IMHO affiliate marketing is a bit harder to achieve success with, you need easier methods first. Apart from that another thing you can try in IM, specifically if you are from tier one country is freebie trading industry. There you should invest some money but if you find reputable network you can achieve pretty good ROI

It sure simple to sell something online, maybe target the local near your area. use facebook for it. and then gradually create a website of your own. saw people improved their earnings with this method.

Thank You everyone for your input
Thank You TJ Tutor, I thank you for your information and I will take it on board, and Focus on the points you have shown me the direction that I need to take, As Regards the DOJO I at the moment do't have that kind of money, but when and I do join, I will join straight away, but being Unemployed its difficult at the moment
I have been looking at Drop Ship to start with to get some money in, I am really interested in Affiliate Marketing, that is the direction i would like to follow, I have looked in and around Clickbank and also looked at JV as well
If anyone else has further advice, please let me know what you think
And again I thank everybody for all there Valuable time and effort and import in helping me
Thank you all
kind regards
Sean

banners
Back