The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

UK Webmaster World Directory limited free inclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Temi for the opportunity. Your new directory looks very attractive with this design. Good luck to you:)

Thanks Temi, just submitted two sites!
Nice site and super progression on all fronts from UK WW.

All approved but I have broken the directory, my webmaster should fix it on Monday.

Hello,

Thanks for the offer temi, I've successfully added Web Catalogue. I have a suggestion though, the web directory seems to have a really strong CAPTCHA, I failed once and managed to get through the 2nd time.

Meti

tried to submit a few.

but it wont load after the submit it asks if it is correct and then i hit the button.
but it fails.

I wonder why it did not work for you Piet, it seem to work fine, I tested it just now, please try again.

Thanks

Hey Temi, would you say web design and web standards are webmaster specific?
If so, I have 4 sites I'd like to add. I have to admit, your's will be the second directory
I've EVER submitted to :(

Yes Martin, your sites are 100% webmaster related and feel free to submit them.

Ahh martin, only just seen your post... you were a bit late, when I posted the original offer there were not payment or reciprocal link options...... I see that you have submitted your site, will approve it right away.

Can't quite see your site Martin, could you please submit it using one of the paid option but exit at the payment page, I will approve it.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back