The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

UK Webmaster World Directory Free inclusion for active memebers

For you ken I am willing to make exception, I will create a topic called: others, you can add your site to others. Check the forum in 10 mins, that category will be created

Wow temi thanks :)

Is it ok if I add your link to my main page at the footer of Lifesupporters?

Duke said:
Wow temi thanks :)

Is it ok if I add your link to my main page at the footer of Lifesupporters?

Yes, Ken, its fine to add my link, I appriciate it very much. It will be nice if you can use the anchor text: Webmaster Resources

Thanks

that's nice temi. I'll put in a site later. Out of interest, what script did you use to build the directory? Was it your own home-made or did you find it somewhere? It's just I participate in a forum here in Spain and the owner has just started a directory but whatever you've used beats what he's using so I would like to recommend it to him.

matthewmurcia said:
that's nice temi. I'll put in a site later. Out of interest, what script did you use to build the directory? Was it your own home-made or did you find it somewhere? It's just I participate in a forum here in Spain and the owner has just started a directory but whatever you've used beats what he's using so I would like to recommend it to him.

Thanks Matthew, I use my own script, it will be available for sale from my scripts website in the next month or two at this url: http://www.igeneric.co.uk/software/directoryscript.php

Duke said:
I just used the free addition but I'm wiling to pay the cash.
There is no difference between the free and the paid inclusion. The thing is that non UK Webmaster world have to either pay or link back to UK ww to be included. But there is really no difference between the links

temi said:
Just text please, something simple like this:

Webmaster Resources <br>
Forums, tools & directory

Thanks

I'll add a custom block to my main page tonite and add your directory. If you see ovi, can you ask him what text link he wanted me to link to? For the life of me I can't remember what the hell it was and your post reminded me that I forgot to do it.

I don't know, he asked me for the link a while ago and I forgot to add it. It may have been a link to Velnet but I'm not sure now.

MI
Back