The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

UK Focused Online Press Release Agencies

PR Agencies

Hi Temi

Thanks for including BOTTLE PR in your post. I just wanted to clarify what we do.

We are not a press release distribution service. Instead, we are a PR agency. We don't rely on news releases for our client - instead, we look at who they need to reach, how to reach them (whether that's through influential bloggers, newspapers, magazines, the radio etc) and what stories, thought leadership and images will work best.

We do issue news releases. More often than not, however, we work with journalists on a feature or news idea, by chatting to them on the phone or by email. It's all about creating tailoured approaches when we can. News releases are reserved for occassions when there is 'hard' news that needs to be released quickly - for example, we work with Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance who often fly missions that the news teams need to report on. We use news releases to let the news desks know what part the air ambulance played in a rescue.

I hope that helps clarify what we do. If you're looking for pure news distribution services, you might want to check out the various newswires.

Cheers
Carole Scott
BOTTLE PR

Interesting list Temi. Thanks for sharing.

As for BottlePR, I have never heard of you guys until now. I should have done because my better half is a PR Consultant.

Next time I am looking for a PR service I might try you guys.

KP

Carole,
Thanks very much for that clarification, I will correct what I posted about your previously.
Temi

Hi Temi

Thanks for including BOTTLE PR in your post. I just wanted to clarify what we do.

We are not a press release distribution service. Instead, we are a PR agency. We don't rely on news releases for our client - instead, we look at who they need to reach, how to reach them (whether that's through influential bloggers, newspapers, magazines, the radio etc) and what stories, thought leadership and images will work best.

We do issue news releases. More often than not, however, we work with journalists on a feature or news idea, by chatting to them on the phone or by email. It's all about creating tailoured approaches when we can. News releases are reserved for occassions when there is 'hard' news that needs to be released quickly - for example, we work with Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance who often fly missions that the news teams need to report on. We use news releases to let the news desks know what part the air ambulance played in a rescue.

I hope that helps clarify what we do. If you're looking for pure news distribution services, you might want to check out the various newswires.

Cheers
Carole Scott
BOTTLE PR

banners
Back