Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Two great WSO's for Offline CPA

Abbas8

affiliate
Getting right to the point here.

1) Red Zone CPA System

Overview:

Basically you will be going to sport's games and directing the visitors to a simple poll website asking who would win the upcoming game so that they could win a prize. To which you redirect them to the offer - the WSO shows everything you need, even down to how to make the landing page itself.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xtg42etu01u13ms

2) Two Headed Monster System

Overview:

Go to local restaurants, pitch a deal with the restaurant owner (where you give them a $250 Gift Card) and build your own sms list/make cpa profits - ***THIS ONE IS HOT!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?hta6lk38anjbmgf

My Suggestion:

Take the SMS concept from the second WSO and implement it in the 1st WSO. Of course, still implement both, but use sms for both, as everyone has access to a mobile phone 24/7, not always internet access.

Thanks man, have you ever tried any of these yourself? maybe tell us some results?

Didn't actually get to doing it last time I said I would, but this time i really have a good plan on deck. I will be doing the first method with my nearby university sports teams + Madison Square Garden. Also, i plan on doing the restaurant thing in a high traffic one not too far from my home. I will be doing a case study for the first one, as i will be taking action within a matter of days!!

I have read both these methods and have come to similar conclusions as you have...

Please keep us posted, I would really be interested in hearing your outcomes!!

Mindseye.

This thread is pretty funny. "Toe-testers"...you do it first, and then I'll follow after you show me it's safe.

Whether something works or not usually has more to do with the person running the thing than any features of the program. Successful people find a way to succeed. Lousy product, lousy territory, lousy support--they don't care. Winners find a way to win.

If you're going to sit there and wait it out, you will never succeed because you're never taking any action.

WSOs are great, but they are ideas and "road maps" only. The Map Is Not The Territory. You've got to get in there, mix it up and try things out. Only by doing this will you ever make money.

This "Wait-and-See-itis" is the biggest barrier to success, if you're suffering from it.

Look--

I've failed a lot with online marketing. Here are just a few projects in one "thread" of activity over the past year and a half:

>I picked a url that looked like it would get a lot of traffic, in a market I knew people needed help in that I could give. Developed a nice-looking website with great copy. Problem: I didn't know the difference between "broad" and "exact term" searches in the google keyword tool. 34,000 monthly searches became about 6. Result: no organic search traffic, no matter how hard I worked. Fail!

>I started a survival gear site. Didn't know anything about article marketing. No traffic. Wasn't ready to monetize it by affiliating with a gear store since I had no traffic to offer. Fail! (I've been busy implementing other ideas, and somehow after a year it's getting a bunch of visitors a day now through google search terms. Some assessment site told me it's worth $4K. I might do something about that site with affiliate links and some more articles.)

>I started a sales training website. Kept learning about IM and info products. Began developing video content and services to match up what my marketplace told me it needed. Started making money with info products. Not my first online dough, but certainly the most for not doing work like copywriting. After a few months, made even more money consistently. (It's fun to keep selling something you made last August...) Bingo!

But if I hadn't taken action and been taking action, learning and getting better at what I do, I would not have been able to quickly implement on the one idea that turned out to be taking off.

So sit there at your peril. Some people say it can take a long time to become successful in IM or CPA...I think it's because they aren't taking action on a single thing. WSOs are fine, but they're only the idea. YOU have to implement.

banners
Back