The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tutorial Step-By-Step: how to create and host your landing page, the right way.

Certified

tyoussef

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
PureLander
Hello affiliatefixers :).

i will be glad to share this tutorial with you and it's going to be about everything you need to know about landing pages.
how to create and host them ?.
how to use CDN ?.
how to use your custom domain name ?..ETC.

This tutorial is an update on my previous tutorial you can find it here and because amazon did some changes on their service, that makes some members confused.

The tutorial is divided into 2 parts:
- The first part is going to be about amazon AWS.
- The second part is going to be about using VPS from Vultr and install everything in it.

let's start by amazon aws, and keep in mind that amazon AWS is supper powerful and super cheap.
let's go :ninja::ninja:

1 - Create your landing page using PureLander Quickly.

2 - Create an Amazon AWS bucket and make it public and upload your landing page in it.

3 - Add CDN to your amazon bucket and buy a domain name from namecheap and use it asa custom domain name for your landing pages, and how to to host multiple landing pages in one domain name.

-------------------------------------------
The second part will be posted here once it's finished :D:D:D.

feel free to ask questions.

oh wow! new video! Im gald I search you up. I have a questions for you. I followed the last guide you provided and I'm wondering if i need multiple url to host different landing page.

oh wow! new video! Im gald I search you up. I have a questions for you. I followed the last guide you provided and I'm wondering if i need multiple url to host different landing page.
no need, i have mentioned in the video that you can create folder for each landing page and there you go :).

try to apply that, and if you have problems let me know.

Very good tutorial. The information is well structured and easy to perceive. I’ve heard a lot about amazon AWS, but thought that it is more complicated. From your tutorials I see that is super easy and cost-effective. I will dive deeper in the topic and waiting for your next tutorials.
perfect @Aveathlei, most of things are easy, it's just some people like to make thing complex more than it is.

I have fallen in love with your tutorial. It is well structured and the steps are very easy to follow. I can now create and host my landing page right away with as little effort as possible. You've made it so easy and simple, and not as complicated as I first thought it was. Thanks for sharing

I have fallen in love with your tutorial. It is well structured and the steps are very easy to follow. I can now create and host my landing page right away with as little effort as possible. You've made it so easy and simple, and not as complicated as I first thought it was. Thanks for sharing

Perfect @Paiva, I am glad you like it.
Feel free to come back and ask if you have problems or questions regarding the tutorial.
Much Love And Respect.

Hello affiliatefixers :).

i will be glad to share this tutorican i use amazon Ams in Nigeriaal with you and it's going to be about everything you need to know about landing pages.
how to create and host them ?.
how to use CDN ?.
how to use your custom domain name ?..ETC.

This tutorial is an update on my previous tutorial you can find it here and because amazon did some changes on their service, that makes some members confused.

The tutorial is divided into 2 parts:
- The first part is going to be about amazon AWS.
- The second part is going to be about using VPS from Vultr and install everything in it.

let's start by amazon aws, and keep in mind that amazon AWS is supper powerful and super cheap.
let's go :ninja::ninja:

1 - Create your landing page using PureLander Quickly.

2 - Create an Amazon AWS bucket and make it public and upload your landing page in it.

3 - Add CDN to your amazon bucket and buy a domain name from namecheap and use it asa custom domain name for your landing pages, and how to to host multiple landing pages in one domain name.

-------------------------------------------
The second part will be posted here once it's finished :D:D:D.

feel free to ask questions.
Can I use amazon was in Nigeria and how much will putelander cost me for a month

banners
Back