The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Truth about ghosting messages and Blacklist ( Smtp Email Server)

linuxsmtp

affiliate
The biggest problem you are running into, is your IP reputation. Dont mind the Blacklisting.You need to spend quite a bit of time to get your IP trusted by all the spam watchers out there. IT won't happen over night, and most likely will takes months to gain the "Trust" from the spam watchers.

Take the time and go to each of the IP White listers out there. Add you Ip to their list, put the appropriate code into your mail server, so that it calls back to the white lister to show them you are sending legit mail.

What you are running into has nothing to do with the program you are using. I have used Desktop Mailing Softwares for about 8 years, and have no problems with deliver-ability. But it has taken months and months of hard work to make sure, my server was playing nice with the other servers and I am not hammering their servers.

I know you want to send all mass emails right now, but do it slow and steady. The more bounce backs you get, the worse your reputation will be. Keep your sends to no more then 10K per day, slow and steady. Clean the list of bounce backs and spam traps. You will get blacklisted, then take the time to get yourself un-blacklisted. You will have to contact all the major players to get your IP whitelisted, some do that night away others take weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
One also has to consider which VPN vendor they are going with. When one uses a less expensive VPS host like Digital Ocean, they get a wonderful surprise that those IP's are already one step towards being blacklisted, due to $5/month pump & dump email spammers & scammers having already tainted the IP pool of that vendor. A little research can go a long way to preventing headaches.

Well yeah, the 2nd post & a ton of "no one really asked, but here's a bunch of information" with a related link to setup servers for previously said information was kind of a dead give-away.

MI
Back