“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Travel Health Affiliate Program

Official Travel Health Affiliate Program

itsDocHQ

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Travel Health Affiliate Program
itsDocHQ submitted a new resource:

Travel Health Affiliate Program - Help save lives whilst earning up to 50% booking fees for travel health products.

DocHQ is a one-of-a-kind, cost-per-action based Multi-tier affiliate programme. Tier 2 affiliate gets 10% of the net sale value for any sale their sub-affiliates bring.

Free travel health tool, fully customisable to add to your website to reflect your brand.

We currently accept publishers from all countries, who are passionate about travel and have a good UK following. We offer travel health content and advice to support your travellers, so they can make the most of their stay.

Our Travel...

Read more about this resource...

We are soon launching a global exclusive tool which allows users to find which meds they can carry globally legally. Example if you are carrying Nurofen plus to Japan you will end of in jail as it is considered illegal. This is a very regular problem and most users have no idea.

All affiliates joining us will have access to such tools for their users/readers/partners which can generate email capture and they can cross sell travel insurance, travel booking and travel health advice.

Contact me and happy to advice. This tool is global in nature.

I assume it's possible with you to accept traffic from any country of the lead. I want to know how do you pay for that. Like percentage scheme of your fees and what will affiliate get. Many people may need something like $xxxxx treatment abroad and I am mentioning this.

Hi! we are currently able to offer this program to users who are in the UK and book a clinic session there. Fees ranges from 30%-50% of booking fees. We report back the booking fees to the affiliates.

We are launching this service next in Australia and the United States. So again as the service grows affiliates working with us can monetise more of their traffic.

banners
Back