The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traits of 2 Affiliate Millionaires - What they Do and Don't Do

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Curious to know what sets super affiliate millionaires apart from the pack? Wondering what characteristics they possess? How do they think? What do they make sure to do to be successful and what do they avoid?

I was just reading a couple of posts by Ruck over at the Convert2Media blog that will give you some great insights into the questions above. Ruck is well known in the industry and Convert2Media is a fairly new CPA network (16 months old). So Ruck writes these posts with the inside scoop of being able to see these affiliate's actual numbers and he gets a bird's eye view of what these affiliates are doing to be so successful.

<strong><a href="http://www.convert2media.com/blog/2009/07/02/tips-from-a-c2m-millionaire/">Tips From A C2M Millionaire</a></strong>

"First off, this publisher achieved $1,128,000.00+ change in the month of June. An incredible feat by any means but what is truly remarkable is that he’s only 21 years old and been in the business for a little over a year. I’ve had the pleasure of working with this publisher VERY closely over the course of his work with C2M and I would like to share some tips and characteristics about this publisher for the people who are looking to reach a level such as this.

I would like to start out by sharing some of the things he DOESNT do:"

<strong><a href="http://www.convert2media.com/blog/2009/10/22/another-c2m-millionaire-story/">Another C2M Millionaire Story</a></strong>

"Current Revenue Earnings to Date from this publisher - $1,083,837.30

An incredible feat for any publisher but let me go on a bit here. This publisher is literally 6 months old. The next part might seem unbelievable as well. This publisher got started by buying a work from home google kit online. (Who says those things dont work!). This publisher also went thru quite an ordeal a few months back. I was messaged one day that he was heading to the hospital for surgery. I shot him a message and to my surprise he was laying in the hospital bed running his business from a laptop.

Anyway, I want to quickly share some tips and characteristics about him."

You know Linda, the first story - that is so true about so much info on blogs/forums that are totally false. I've seen it over and over in other forums that one guy says one thing and the other guys says another - in the same thread!

I'm not saying to stay away from forums - because, I have learned a great deal from people such as yourself and others in other forums. But we all have to be careful in what we read in forums. If we see something that seems right - test it ourselves and see if it proves true or false.

banners
Back