The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official TrafficJunky [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lookfaan, are you looking to place TrafficJunky ads on your site as a Publisher? If so, feel free to reach out to our publisher analyst on Skype: jean.trafficjunky

If not and you're an advertiser wondering what dimensions to use:
Common sizes are 300x250, 315x300 and 305x99

As far as our live chat goes, we'll make sure to pass that message over to our support manager.

Hey lookfaan, are you looking to place TrafficJunky ads on your site as a Publisher? If so, feel free to reach out to our publisher analyst on Skype: jean.trafficjunky

If not and you're an advertiser wondering what dimensions to use:
Common sizes are 300x250, 315x300 and 305x99

As far as our live chat goes, we'll make sure to pass that message over to our support manager.
as publisher and skype support is still without any reply
skype support is another shit from tj!

For the offers allow only users connect a mobile carriers : vodafone, Orange, Claro, telcel... not all . So How to choose mobile carriers to promote? I have set up campaigns on TJ but not add funds yet and i dont know how to promote my offers.(newcomer)

For the offers allow only users connect a mobile carriers : vodafone, Orange, Claro, telcel... not all . So How to choose mobile carriers to promote? I have set up campaigns on TJ but not add funds yet and i dont know how to promote my offers.(newcomer)

An1n1, that option just needs to be unlocked for you. Contact us at support@trafficjunky.com and we'll assign a representative to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back